Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors Roster next season

Default Warriors Roster next season

Lineup for next season looks okay. The year after looks outstanding.

McArdle Jones/Boyd Holzapfel
    Smith Wray Herman
    Gillen Bast Robinson
    Labreche Prokop Grecica
    * not sure where to put McKenzie. I think he can play somewhere but it will be in a checking role for sure. He is huge and can skate well(in a straight line). He deserves to be here. Be a nice 20 year old on the roster the following season.

Hull, Nyren, Haag and Barkwell are going to push for spots as well.

Simpson Grundling
    Zetariuk Erhardt
    Chapman Sutter
    Maetche/Stanton will battle for the last spot. Depending on how the younger guys play will determine what we do with Zetariuk.

Suer, Hamonic, Morrin, Trebish will be in the hunt as well.

We have a Euro spot available as well and if Svennson comes back it will help the offense out for sure.

Perricone
    Jebson ----17 year old rookie played in BC last season for Hope. A terrible team but he was the bright spot for sure.

Am I missing anything. Is anyone else out their going to battle for a spot. guys you don't see on the roster. Let me know.

I think Boyd will probably be gone.Signed a deal with the Flames organization.Also you have to think who will be picked from your roster in the expansion draft.Who does MJ protect in that,and who do you think will be taken off your roster?

Default I would have thought

Gillen Zetariuk or simpson will be gone. I can't see the Warriors letting any of the high end youth going at all. I would assume that we will protect all the youth and let the 20 go. No sense holding onto a 1 year spot and letting a 3 year guy go.

Just my thoughts anyway.

Default With the new agreement in the NHL more players are staying behind

so it is such a guess to see who is sticking around or not. Brouwer?
    I think that he could use another season in the Dub. He has shown a lack of size in the playoffs. He hasn't scored at anywhere near the same pace as the regular season and has generally taken a beating. He won't stick in the NHL yet and may not be big enough or composed enough for the Ahl yet and the Echl is just not that good so he may as well come back to the Jaw to dominate and take another shot at a title. Likely wishful thinking but who knows now a days.

He has been playing hurt. Since he has come back he has helped the team. I am pretty sure he is a 20 year old and he is done.

Default The kid has a ton of heart no doubt about that.

He plays hard every single shift and I love that about him. Like I said it is likely wishful thinking on my part.

Brouwer is a 20 year old,and this is his last year in the WHL.As for Boyd,I don't think he'll crack and NHL roster but with Omaha just finished their first year,Boyd will probably be in the Ak-Sar-Ban organization next season.

Default Next years roster is going to be a little young but....

we are going to be a dynamite team the following season. I think if the Warriors make the right moves to develop enough youth next season while still focussing on the playoffs we could be a dominant team the following season. Far better than the team we have this season even. The depth is just flat out great.

Top line could have 2 full seasons together maybe 3.
    Smith Wray Holzapfel. 18 19 and 20 year old seasons could be up for us. Next season is asking alot of them but the next 2 will be unreal. Prokop Grecica Labreche Bast Haag Hull Robinson Mckenzie Herman Maylon will all be around the next season as well.
    Hamonic Erhardt Smith Chapman Suer Maetche Stanton will all be high end dmen IMO. Chapman will be a 20 year old on that team. I am sure he will be huge and much improved over the next 2 seasons.
    Perricone and Jebson in the net for the second straight season. We all know what Perricone can do now how about 2 years from now.
    Yikes. Could be scary good I think

starplayer9 Guest

who does moose jaw in there list that may be able to come out and maybe get a spot on the team, but may be a surprise? i hear they have some good depth all the way from goaltending through to forwards in some young 16 and 17 year olds guys, any of those players have a chance?

Default Couple for sure

Giffen Nyren could come and compete for a spot for one.