Thread: Expansion Draft Near

loud and proud Guest

Default Expansion Draft Near

So with a week left, it's time to start speculating - will the Broncos trade to protect Chilliwack from taking someone at random or will they wait and take their chances?

Who would you give up if it comes to a trade?

Are any of the three drafted players going to sign? Does anyone have inside info on Moir or Lukacevic's future?

I am thinking trade and am hoping Larachelle + forward (Leo?, Macavoy? Smith? etc) (sp) is involved, we just have a glut of defensemen and RJ in my eyes was number 6 last year in the depth chart and we have a lot of forwards, especially with some of the young ones pushing to make the team. Dont kid yourself next year we will have a younger team with most those 19's gone from last year all replaces by 16/17's.

Doesnt look like they will be making a trade with the Bruins. They will be selecting someone off our roster instead.

Jon Keene was saying today he will talk about the draft tommorrow(Thurs) and talk about who might be leaving. He probably has inside info on the PPL.

Don't know about inside info but any Bronco fan has a good idea of who will and who probably wont be protected the only question is how many (if any) 20 yr olds get protected

scmejr Guest

Default of course...

of course 3 20 year olds will be protected. Deno will keep kyle, myles(probably) and ned(if he doesn't sign) and I am willing to bet that the 20 year old protected after that will be josh because hes a hard worker(bs). I am sorry to all of you who think josh is a great player but in my mind he struggled when we needed him to step it up, this past season. I think we should look at keeping donny or jeremy because they gave it what they could all the time and both really steped it up.