Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft, anyone?

rinkrat Guest

Whats the schedule for our draft?
    Start time,deadline for picks,etc?

Default Would like to start...

tomorrow nite if possible, hopefully all can be there, teams would then have say five hours to make a pick although that'll be tough if the draft goes in to the next work week and people are working. I just did a mock draft on the sportsnet website forum and it started last weekend and teams are still picking and its only a one round draft. I'm hoping the GM's here will be a lot quicker with their picks haha. The top half of the order should go fast if all GM's are around.

Would tomorrow nite work for everyone. Keep in mind if we all have two teams, considering that we likely will since there's been no new interest lately. I'd think it'd be go at a good pace.

Any alternatives?

rinkrat Guest

Set a start time and then each GM gets 15 minits...

Default Well Rinkrat...

I would set a time but I dunno what everyone's schedule is like and I dont want to pick a time where the majority wont be around haha. We can start say on Saturday morning at 10 Central, 9 Pacfic but if the first pick team wants, they can pick tomorrow and the following teams can pick as well. It being Friday tomorrow I'm sure some of u guys will have plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    I would set a time but I dunno what everyone's schedule is like and I dont want to pick a time where the majority wont be around haha. We can start say on Saturday morning at 10 Central, 9 Pacfic but if the first pick team wants, they can pick tomorrow and the following teams can pick as well. It being Friday tomorrow I'm sure some of u guys will have plans.
    What time would that be Saskatchewan time?I'm kinda dumb when it comes to time zones.

Saturday morning is no good for me... Noon would be a better start time for me (SK Time).

Default Okay...

Nivek, without checking to see if u had said if u would want a 2nd team or not ur the Flyers GM rite so ud be picking 22nd spot. I'm guessing ur pick will be around noon which u said would be better so should be okay there and if we're ahead of schedule we can wait for ya.

Default That'll be ten our time buddy

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    What time would that be Saskatchewan time?I'm kinda dumb when it comes to time zones.
    Will that work for ya?

Will that work for ya?

10 or 12 o'clock sask time?Which one are we going by?

Nivek, without checking to see if u had said if u would want a 2nd team or not ur the Flyers GM rite so ud be picking 22nd spot. I'm guessing ur pick will be around noon which u said would be better so should be okay there and if we're ahead of schedule we can wait for ya.
    Fair enough... the 2nd team I mentioned is New York Rangers and they pick 21st... so it will work for me.