Thread: What about the 20 year olds?

scmejr Guest

Default What about the 20 year olds?

Who is deano letting go and way? Has anyone heard anything about a little bit of favortisim for a certain foward from bc who isn't drafted? I wish I knew for sure but to me it looks like kyle will be back(i'm not that surprisied), miles(who tought he was living) and ned(this one surprises me alittle bit because he was in the ahl for the playoffs). But what about josh, jeremy, donny? Who is the harder work and who would be a better leader a selfish drafted player or one you is still trying to make it like the rest of the guys?

2. Default scmejr

You sound like a player who is bitter about things. My suggestion would be focus on having a great camp and getting into shape between now and then.

I don't think there's alot of players in the show who got there by slamming thier coaches on the internet.

scmejr Guest

Default buddy

Umm yeah no I am not a hockey player trying out for the broncos I don't even play hockey. I am a fan who is questioning where the team is headed under a coach like deno, trust me I know that no one gets anywhere by slaming coaches on the internet, I'm just saying what everyone else is during games to their friends.

Default 20 year olds on the roster

As of May 30, 2006 these are the 20's

Kyle Moir Goaltender A keeper (no pun intended)

Myles Rumsey Defense (trade bait)
    Donny Lloyd Defense

Andrew Wasmuth Left Winger
    Jeremy Schenderling Center
    Ned Luckacevic Left Winger (trade bait)
    Josh Aspenlind Right Winger

of the 4 forwards Jeremy would be my first pick and Josh my second.

Default I would like

KYLE should be top 2 or 3 in DUB this year if he comes back??? have to keep him . To bad we are so deep in net Would like would like to see Ian Curtis play I thing he will be awesome

Myles. blocks more shots than any other Dman in the dub Moir know him inside and out .HE will help Moir be top 2 .But he needs to play like two years ago .played to soft last season needs to play with more of an edge . I think he will get told that at pro camp.

Josh he is the EDGE the team needs to play like works hard and hits every thing that moves . if he sets the tempo hopefully the rest of the team will follow . Both Josh and Levi go hard if we could get a couple/ three more to step up the effort it would be fun hockey to watch

Every Team needs a Ben Ondrus the future Tucker of the leafs
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go