Thread: sorry

scmejr Guest

Default sorry

Ok I'm sorry about the comments I made about Deano and Aspo. They are just doing their jobs. But anyway I would like to find out why does everyone think Moisie will be back? I mean yes he is super talented and he carried the team in some games but if Deano were to trade him would it be a huge deal? I mean we have yonks and curtis coming up. I know we should keep Moisie for the experience but remembre how we once had B.J. Boxma and traded him? I think it would help the team for the future. If we could get high picks or some young talent on defense or some scoring up front. Wouldn't it be more useful then a goalie who will be leaving after this season?

Default Good points

I think Dean may wait and see who he looses in the expansion draft and also see who reports to training camp. He may then judge to see how much better we will be this year than last year. If we have a chance to win the division ( remember we are switching to the East ) then i doubt he will. If we look to have improved but only minimal then i expect him to trade a goalie. I think he will carry three for awhile into the season then make a decision. Who knows he may trade Yonkman and keep Ian. I talked to Ian when he was called up last year in depth. The kid is pumped to come here and wants to be a part of the Broncos.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

The only way we keep Moir next year is if we are contending. But due to the age of the team (17/18) for the most part i would expect them to trade Moir (Vancouver if they lose Slade to the next level).

scmejr Guest

Default so...

So I see big neddy signed, so what do you all think? Will Deano protect him just incase and if not who will he protect?(as far as 20 year olds)

Default Lukacevic

Quote Originally Posted by scmejr
    So I see big neddy signed, so what do you all think? Will Deano protect him just incase and if not who will he protect?(as far as 20 year olds)
    Congrats to Ned on his multiyear contract signing with the Kings!! Seeing as he's 20, it would be more likely he'd play with Manchester rather than return to the Broncos if he doesn't play with the Kings. Does a coach protect a player that has pretty much no chance of returning from the NHL camp??

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman
    The only way we keep Moir next year is if we are contending. But due to the age of the team (17/18) for the most part i would expect them to trade Moir (Vancouver if they lose Slade to the next level).

Maybe I'm in for a surprise but why would the Giants trade for Moi? They have Sexsmith and probably a better goalie in Tartaglioni in the wings that "will" be great goalies with playing time. Sexsmith was a 1st rounder in 04. In saying this I don't no much about Moir and if he is as good as you say I hope the Giants keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Swando
    Maybe I'm in for a surprise but why would the Giants trade for Moi? They have Sexsmith and probably a better goalie in Tartaglioni in the wings that "will" be great goalies with playing time. Sexsmith was a 1st rounder in 04. In saying this I don't no much about Moir and if he is as good as you say I hope the Giants keep an open mind.
    Sexsmith may become a better goalie than Moir at some point, but he has what? 10 games under his belt? If I were Vancouver and guaranteed a Memorial Cup berth, I would want an experienced AND proven goalie between the pipes.
    Last edited by SectionNDeserter; 06-02-2006 at 06:52 AM.