Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Horror movies..

Default Horror movies..

What is your favourite horror movie?And what is your all-time favourite horror movie character?

The shining (the original) my favorite character was definately Jack Nicholsons character.... Heeeeeeres Johnnnnnnnnyyyyy !!!!!!

I'am one to like the series of certain movies.So like Friday the 13th series,Halloween ect.My favourite horror would have to be....Debbie does Dallas...jk no it would be like the exorsist or anything with Jason Voorhees in it.My favourite character would have to be Jason Voorhees or Shaq.His acting is like getting murdered.lol

the ones that pop into my head are Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2. That song played over and over in my nightmares for a week!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

This one:Jeepers,creepers,where'd you get them peepers,jeepers creepers,where'd you get them eyes!Yeah that one was stuck in my head as well.

mccabe23 Guest

The Grudge was pretty damn scary! The way the kid meows is freaky! I'm also a fan of The Texas Chainsaw Masacre. The original and new one were both good. IMO

BIG_CLAW Guest

Night of the living dead is one of my favs . I also liked Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 ,Frailty , Strangeland and The Ring was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    This one:Jeepers,creepers,where'd you get them peepers,jeepers creepers,where'd you get them eyes!Yeah that one was stuck in my head as well.
    Oh sure, get it started again. Thanks alot!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Number_4 Guest

Hide and Seek scared the crap out of me. I didnt sleep that night. lol. My favorite of ALL time tho has got to be Carrie. I watched it at my 13th birthday party and I have to admit, I was wondering what my dad had rented for me. And then I got into it, and damn is it good. That was years ago. It doesnt scare me as much, but its still freaky.

Default Seen these movies?

Anyone seen Saw or Boogeyman,or White noise?If so how were they?Were they scary?