Thread: Season Ticket Pricing

Default Season Ticket Pricing

Broncos Announce 2006/07 Season Ticket Pricing
    The Swift Current Broncos announced on Friday the pricing of 2006/07 season tickets.
    Platinum Zone Gold Zone Silver Zone
    Adult - Season $432 $399 $299
    Adult - Per Game $12.72 $11.75 $8.80

Student/Child - Season No Discount No Discount $99
    Student/Child - Per Game $2.92

The 2006/07 season will see an increase in walkup ticket prices to:

Adult - $16 Student - $8 Child - $6

The purchase of season tickets will allow savings for adults of up to $7.20 per game, students of up to $5.08 per game, and children of up to $3.08 per game.

The Silver Zone this season will consist of last years Bronze Zone, and will also include all standing room spaces. The student/child rate of $99 is not available in standing room spaces.

Season ticket holders placing a $50 deposit by June 30th, 2006 will be eligible for this season's Early bird prizes. One lucky season ticket holder from each of the three zones as well as a student/child will win their season ticket absolutely free, while an additional ten season ticket holders will receive $50 cash!

For more information contact:
    Brenda Wall, Tickets/Souvenirs, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 1
    Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

I see that the prices are going up again this year. Should be interesting to see how many ppl complain and not buy tickets this year. Now the only question remains were do i get my tickets for this year?

Default Bronze Zone

It's a shame that the Bronze Zone was merged with Silver. To me, that was one of the key selling points, the incredibly cheap season tickets in Bronze.

But the team does need to bring money in, and this will certainly add a little more to the team accounts, if the former Bronze members have to pay more this year for season tickets. We at least still have one of, if not the lowest priced tickets in the league.

Good thing that money put towards the playoff ten-pack last year will help to offset a good portion of my ticket costs.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!