Thread: Annual Shareholders Meeting

Default Annual Shareholders Meeting

Not sure how many posters are shareholders of the club, but this is a good opportunity to get any questions answered. One thing is the expansion of the arena.

5 June 2006
    Annual Shareholders Meeting Date Set
    The Swift Current Broncos will be holding their Annual Shareholders Meeting on June 26th, 2006 at 7:00pm in the Centennial Civic Centre auditorium.
    All Swift Current Bronco shareholders are invited to attend the meeting that will discuss the financial statements of the hockey club for the 2005/06 season.

For more information contact:
    Corey Nyhagen, Director of Marketing/Sales, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3
    Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

The shareholder's meeting takes place tonight @ 7:00 in the Civic Centre Auditorium. More than likely the main topic will be money loss. Hope they can discuss and maybe figure out a few ways to make the team a little more profitable this season.

It'd be cool to hear a recap after tonight's meeting from any posters that attend.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Isn't that what they always talk about? Well i would be suprised if the number was huge i would think that with increased attendence (yes there were lower season ticket prices), the two playoff games and revenue from Chilliwak? (dont all teams collect expansion fees from them?) it should be close to par.

Default Shareholders Meeting

I will be there tonight and will post a mini recap tomorrow morning. Any questions you have feel free to ask after the meeting.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED