Thread: Next Years Team

Default Next Years Team

While i was sitting here i started to think who could return next year. This list does not mean they will return but there is a possibility they may return.

Left Wingers

Ned Lukacevic (20)
    Andrew Wasmuth (20)
    Geordie Wudrick (16)

Right Wingers

Spencer McAvoy (18)
    Graham Telford (17)
    Grant Toulmin (17)
    Dale Wiese (18)

Centers

Kyle Bortis (18)
    Levi Nelson(18)
    Daniel Rakos (19)
    Jeremy Schenderling (20)
    Zack Smith (18)

Left Defence

Donny Lloyd (20)
    Michael Wilson (19)

Right Defence

Karl Benke (18)
    Dane Crowley (19)
    R.J. LaRochelle (19)
    Paul Postma (17)
    Myles Rumsey (20)

Goalies

Kyle Moir (20)
    Travis Yonkman (18)

Average height of left wingers is 6 1/2 feet and weight is 190lbs. We have two 20 year-olds on left wing if Ned returns.

Average height of right wingers is 6'3" and weight is 195lbs. Big on right wing and young.

Centers

Average height of centers is 6'1" and weight is 189lbs. Again good size for centers but we do have 5.

Left Defence

Average height of left defence is a little over 6' and only 185lbs. Not big for defence and there is only 2.

Right Defence

Average height of right defence is a little over 6'3" and weight is 200lbs. Again big on right defence.

I realize there is a very good chance Ned will not return but there is a slight chance. If he doesn't then we are left with two left wingers. Also i never added Brady Leovold as he is not in a Bronco uniform yet.

20 year-olds are two left wingers in Lukacevic and Wasmuth, Schenderling who is a center, Donny Lloyd a left defenceman, Myles Rumsey a right defenceman and Kyle Moir a goalie. This still leaves us with 6- 20year olds and we can only carry three so i look for movement there. Should be interesting what develops over the summer or when training camp hits. One thing for sure is we are getting bigger.
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

superfan Guest

ned is gone and signed and wasmuth wont be coming back as he is going bcjhl

Default Next Years Team

Thanks for the info superfan. I knew Ned had signed but was still unsure if they had a place for him in their system. As for Wasmuth, never knew he would be going to the bchl. Wish both players the best of luck.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Is it safe to say that our 20 year olds are Moir, Rumsey, and Schenderling? There is always the thought of Ned coming back (if he doesn't find his place some place in the Kings system), and Donny Lloyd.

Right now i would say the Donny is the odd man odd. But i do expect that of those three you named to be the 20's one will be gone via trade and another will be brought in. Just a feeling.