Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Import Draft

Quote Originally Posted by KBF
    Beaner, Kassian got a raw deal here last year in my opinion. He was playing great at the beginning of the year with Jorgensen and Versteeg he put up 5 points in his first 10 games and then for whatever reason was relugated to 4th line duty the rest of the year.

If I was him, I'd hit the ground running. But if he does come back, he better get ample ice time and be given the chance to be the force that he is.
    I'd agree with you there. From an outsiders point of view it looked like Matt was getting the short end of the stick last year.

Just looked on the Wilds' site and it doesn't have him listed as signed, and since they hold his rights for 2 years after his draft ('05), I'm really not sure how that effects his ability to move up to the AHL. I guess it's really in the Wilds' hands as to where he goes next year.

Be a shame if he was gone this year 'cause I loved watching him play, but then again the Giants wouldn't have to face him.

PS: Still choked at Bonner for trading Matt.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by bobb
    Do you know anywhere that has a scouting report of those guys? I can only find a pay one.

Only info I could snag was that Rohac at 5 points in 6 games at the U-18 championships for Slovakia

Puustinen is a finesse type player who has alot of skill but is scared to rough it up. He was a 5th round pick of the Calgary Flames and apprently people were shocked he was still around when the Blazers turn came around.

Overall the little tidbits I've heard and reading their stats, there looks to be some serious potential in these 2 kids. And they aren't 16 or 17 they are 18 and that adds a bit more experience in the lineup.