Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ownership rumors

Pretty nice of those wrinkled up old farts to make decisions for everybody else. Fact is, Kamfan is dead on in what he said about the board of goofballs. If these guys really cared about this franchise and the fans then they would sell it, and 6 million for a junior hockey team sounds like a pretty hefty price. There is no other excuse on why they'd sell it other than not being able to say that they are "on the board of directors". A bunch of frumpy old farts who quite frankly if they don't do what is right you will see the fruits of their selfish disgusting agenda in the blue seats.

So the board still will not allow the galardi group to speak to the shareholders on tuesday night, not really a surprise with these idiots, it was confirmed today though that there is a second offer to purchase the team for 7million with Ken Hitch**** involved although he is denying his involvement and has said he will work with either group to help turn this team around, you would think with all the interest from the Blazers of the past this board would clue in that they really are deaf dumn and stupid, and let hockey people run a hockey team.

Well what a mess this is.

The sooner the current board is gotten rid of the better it will be for the Blazers.

Hopefully the shareholders vote to sell, and get this current group out of the hockey game altogether. Maybe the new owners can ban the current board from coming to the games altogether.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Well what a mess this is.

The sooner the current board is gotten rid of the better it will be for the Blazers.

Hopefully the shareholders vote to sell, and get this current group out of the hockey game altogether. Maybe the new owners can ban the current board from coming to the games altogether.
    If the story in Kamloops this week is true that the team only has 2800 season tickets sold for the up coming season, that speaks volumes about how this board has run this team into the ground, they should be jumping for joy that someone wants to spend 6 million to buy the team. I remember when I first moved to kamloops and waiting 5 seasons to get season tickets, how times have changed, full houses to to not being able to give tickets away, thats good management at least according to this board;.

the senior citizens win again as they do there best to destroy the Blazers, the defeated a motion tonight on selling the Blazers, a very sad night and future in Blazerville. :burningma

Thats too bad.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Thats too bad.
    It was all a setup. All the shareholders weren't even there, they didn't allow the Gaglardi group to do a presentation. Just a bunch of pathetic geezers who have nothing better to do during their retirement. They have just killed any hope in Blazerville because of their selfishness. Hope they don't think people will forget.

Angry Unfortunate

Well the pathetic washed up group directors yet again screws the fans well at this point I would like to say farwell the Kamloops blazers and say Hello the the biggest Joke in the Canadian Hockey League for once next season it should've been the Rockets that miss the playoffs but it will be the blazers again
    Thanks to the Board of Directors for absolutely wrecking Hockey in Kamloops
    Morons
    Last edited by MJCO5; 07-13-2006 at 11:34 AM.

So it has now been one week since the Blazers board pleaded (there words) to the shareholders not to sell, right or wrong time will only tell.
    In the past week I have yet to talk to anybody who thinks they made the right decision, most think they have done enought damage that it will take years to fix. Although some members of the board are garanteeing the team is now going in the right direction and this is one of many growing pains, of course Blazer fans have been told we are going in the right direction for the last six years. So as a fan I am very confused to what is the right direction?
    Of course there are many other questions a Blazer fan could ask
    Is this team really community owned? Or is it just 194 wealthy shareholders walking around bragging that they own part of a whl team, which then brings the question is it really a Society? Or better yet if it is owned by the community then why don't they listen to the community?
    It would be nice to here from the Blazers as to why season ticket holders have stopped buying, last I heard they had only sold around 2800 and who knows how many have asked for refunds in the past week. I for one have really thought hard about getting my money back,
    Why at the shareholder meeting were copies of the offer to buy the team covered up by binders?
    Why did the board refuse to meet with the Galardi group? Last I heard talking is a good thing agree or disagree at least everything is in the open.
    How do you possibly have a board meeting and a vote when you are only allowing one side to speak, nothing like making sure you have total control,
    I guess the bottom line is there are many problems with the blazers but the one thing that has come out of all of it is that all Blazer fans now knows beyond a doubt that the board that rules this team is where we all should be pointing are fingers it is very clear they are the poison that has destroyed Blazerville and it sad to say probaly built a huge wall between the blazers of the past and the great history of this team.

Do you agree with the decision not to sell the Kamloops Blazers?

No 82%

Yes 18%

Results of a poll on www.cfjctv.com kind of says it all.