Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Levi & Dane

Thumbs up Congrats Levi & Dane

Congrats to Levi Nelson drafted 158th by Boston and Dane Crowley drafted 168th by Tampa Bay.

Default Way to go guys!

I think we knew Levi would be picked, but I really didn't see Dane coming! What a pleasant surprise.

Best of luck you two, and try not to impress your respective teams at training camp too much, we really want you back next season.

And the best part of all was they were both drafted before Dorsett! I love it!
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Default Congrats

I agree that we all knew Levi was going but it was a surprise with Dane. Good luck to you both.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Congrats on those two. And for those that didnt get picked i noticed a lot of older players taken in the draft this year so play a strong game and you just may be selected next year.

Does anyone else find it odd that there's no statement on the Bronco website talking about Levi and Dane getting drafted?

I know they're a little slow to update the page, but this is still a big deal for the team that should have gone up ASAP. Just my personal feelings.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Default Way To Go

Congrats to the both of ya's. At least Levi wasn't missed in the NHL draft like he was in the bantam draft. Talk about your diamond in the rough.
    If Dane keeps up with improving his game like he did last year he'll be a legit NHL contender. Way to go guys!!
    Always Remembered

Also Dane being drafted shouldnt suprise with how well he was playing at the end of the year. If my memory serves me right, was he not our top defenseman?

Default Bronco Website

The Bronco website is having problems right now and is froze up. They are trying to get it repaired by Sask tel and they are working on it.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Boltprospects Guest

Default Crowley

The Crowley pick surprised us (Lightning prospect followers), too.

I asked their head scout about him and he said Crowley has great character and that's what put him over the top with them.

What's the book on him?

Default Crowley

Quote Originally Posted by Boltprospects
    The Crowley pick surprised us (Lightning prospect followers), too.

I asked their head scout about him and he said Crowley has great character and that's what put him over the top with them.

What's the book on him?
    Dane has good size at 6'2" / 207 lbs. He's physical, mean and doesn't back down. He also moves the puck fairly well.
    Always Remembered