Thread: Congrats to Pyett!

Number_4 Guest

Default Congrats to Pyett!

Congrats Logan...

Drafted 212th overall to Detroit....

congrats

Nice to see Logan get drafted by a successful team with a reputation for solid defencemen. He is still a young player who will most likely shape into something better than 212th overall. Congratulations.

Iconwhl

i will say congrats to pyett.....but the 2nd last pick in he draft prob would of been better for him to wait till nexted season to get drafted would of been a bigger pay off if he would to get a contract...but all in all its still a big achievement to get drafted

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114
    i will say congrats to pyett.....but the 2nd last pick in he draft prob would of been better for him to wait till nexted season to get drafted would of been a bigger pay off if he would to get a contract...but all in all its still a big achievement to get drafted
    I have to agree... about being drafted 2nd last that would suck due to the fact that he is now Red Wing "property" for the next 2 years... BUT this way he has something to prove. This might have been a true "steal" of a pick in the Draft this year. But all-in-all Congrats to Logan show the Red Wing organization that they did right in picking you

Number_4 Guest

Considering how poorly the WHL did in this years draft, I would say its a good thing he got drafted. Especially because Detroit was the one team that the LP didnt mention in their article about him. Im glad he got drafted, even if it was a late pick. Detroit is known for finding diamonds in the rough with late picks. I dont doubt that he will suceed. I just hope that he can come to terms with Detroit and be able to sign something. Now that he has something to prove, I am sure that he will become even more of a force out there next season.