Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Random Giants Info/Questions/Talk

And who's the newest most proudest owner of a Hunt jersey?!
    That would be me.

Now...if I could only gain about 200lbs it would fit me PERFECT.

It's goin up on the wall in my new room where my mom wanted to put some kind of rug...rug on the wall? I THINK NOT...that's a jersey spot!

Quote Originally Posted by old_time_hockey
    Maybe. There are some job openings in the NHL both at the coach and GM levels. But personally, I don't know if he wants to go back to the NHL. I think he has more than enough money. And he said he really enjoyed his time coaching the Spengler Cup team. I remember the game right after he got back from europe he was at the Giants game and I said good job over at the Spengler. I was expecting maybe a thanks or a handshake at most. But he stopped to talk to me for a solid 2 minutes. Maybe he wants to get back to a more grass roots level.

Reading between the lines in his last interview about a week ago he is really itching to get back coaching and my guess is very unlikely he will coach unless its NHL. He mentioned he may have regretted turning down the Bruins job last year. He is also quite close with Ken Hitchcock and there is an opening in Columbus.

Is this Don Hays last season? And how much does Don make? $250k?

Thanks to all the visiting fans, especially the Tigers fans -- I hope you all had a great time here in our city by the sea and you were treated with competitive respect by the fans here.

Apologies if anyone was berated for being an opposing fan -- the real fans here understand what its all about.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

I never got refunded for the unused playoff tickets yet....I'd say it's about time to make a phone call!

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    And who's the newest most proudest owner of a Hunt jersey?!
    That would be me.

Now...if I could only gain about 200lbs it would fit me PERFECT.

It's goin up on the wall in my new room where my mom wanted to put some kind of rug...rug on the wall? I THINK NOT...that's a jersey spot!
    If you need to gain weight, I can help you out. But it is going to take dedication. And a wreckless abandon for your liver and heart.

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18

Quote Originally Posted by old_time_hockey
    If you need to gain weight, I can help you out. But it is going to take dedication. And a wreckless abandon for your liver and heart.
    Well...I do enjoy a good load of nachos....and beer....

Section C represent!
    I'm in the cool kids club now!

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    Section C represent!
    I'm in the cool kids club now!
    But that was your 1,000th post. That should disqualify you from the cool kid's club, as it proves you have no life!

Back in the day I really wanted a Brule jersey but I didn't have much money at the time so ended up getting a blank jersey. I still want to get it done though... so question....is the lettering the same now as it was before they got the new jerseys? It looks the same to me, but my attention to detail has never been that great

Thanks guys