Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Giants Info/Questions/Talk

Default Random Giants Info/Questions/Talk

I think we needed a thread where we could just put simple questions without having to start a whole new thread everytime!

So here's my question.

During the Giants/Tips series..who was it that Brule took out with that hit? I totally can't remember now and it's making me angry!

Good Idea. I'll sticky this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    During the Giants/Tips series..who was it that Brule took out with that hit? I totally can't remember now and it's making me angry!
    Fiala

and here is the link to the hit in question so you can relive it again and again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdxawKfMQkY&search=Fiala

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

rinkrat Guest

Greg7 Guest

Is there any new information regarding Bertram's possible defection to the CHL? I know prior to last season there was a lot of talk that he was planning on coming this season, wanting a chance last year at another season in college to improve on his freshmean year, and for the Memorial Cup. Is that still the plan, or is he going back to BC? I wonder if Chicago has a preference as to where he plays? Has he committed either way, or said anything at all this summer about his plans yet? I am sure Giants management must have been in contact with him by now trying to convince him again.

The last I have heard about Bertram is still the same. Bertram has contacted the Giants back in April/May about possibly coming to Vancouver.

He still wants to go back to Boston, but will play where the Hawks want him to play. Giants want him here of course.

Kassian Guest

Last I heard Bertram was going to stay at Boston College.

Anyone know from last year (or an inside source) approx how much half and quarter packs are?

And when do you know what games they will include?

Thank yas.
    I wanted to do seasons sooooo bad, but because I'm going back to school it would probably be a stupid decision, so for now I think I'll do half or quarter...if my friend is still up to it, havent talked to her about it in awhile.

*edit*..hmmm..then again there really arent that many weekday games...I COULD just give those tickets right to my friend..hmmm....thinking

But still if anyone can answer my above questions that would be LOVELY!
    Last edited by Carebear; 08-02-2006 at 05:15 PM.

Last Years Prices : 129$ for 1/4, 255 for a Half.

According to the Giants site they go on sale to last years pack holders on August 17th, Genereal Public August 28th

http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php...ghlight=prices

What the deuce.

So Mini-packs are supposed to go on sale next week to 05-06 pack holders..and they still havent released the pack dates...GAH.

I NEED TO PLAN MY LIFE HERE! haha

BTW, for those of you who are STH and want a newbie sitting near you (ie me) where are your seats?

you know where scrunt and I are sitting - sec C row 1 seats 1 and 2 and you're welcome to hover about that area if you'd like.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/