Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Season Tourny/Fan Fest info

See you Friday night (beverages after??) and Sunday probably afternoon and evening(for sure!)
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

Not sure if I'm going yet as I have yet to find someone to go with me.
    I'M TRYIN THOUGH!

I think she was talking to me Ms bear

yeah if it works out Kristi - drinks after on Friday would be good
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

And I was talking in response to you, not her, Mr Dond.
    PS - Where you guys stayin? My friend and I should stay at the same place..HOTEL PARTAY!

Hopefully we won't have another 'go vancouver' rally, I heard it got nasty in the playoffs last year...
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    PS - Where you guys stayin? My friend and I should stay at the same place..HOTEL PARTAY!
    Me and dondo will be at the Travelodge of Everett, just across the street from the EEC. Handy and the cheapest I could find. We may have to do a mini road trip or two to find some good brewpubs with hoppy IPA's, though. Any suggestions from the locals?

The 'Tips office are keeping me in the dark about the location of our seats: apparently they are already in an envelope at will call and not available for reference. They did say when I ordered them that they would try to get us Row 1 in a corner, let's hope they come through!

I can hardly wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    Oh I see Miss Bear silly me - oh and what scrunt said ^

btw CB are you going to make it after all or is it still in the works?
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by scrunt
    Me and dondo will be at the Travelodge of Everett, just across the street from the EEC. Handy and the cheapest I could find. We may have to do a mini road trip or two to find some good brewpubs with hoppy IPA's, though. Any suggestions from the locals?

The 'Tips office are keeping me in the dark about the location of our seats: apparently they are already in an envelope at will call and not available for reference. They did say when I ordered them that they would try to get us Row 1 in a corner, let's hope they come through!

I can hardly wait!
    I am a season ticket holder with one seat, I ordered 5 and they kept me in the dark as to where they were untill I picked them up...so don't worry, they are doing it everyone. They even told me the other 4 could be up a few rows, talk about bizzare.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

Quote Originally Posted by scrunt

I can hardly wait!

How much are you paying for the Travellodge? The Holiday Inn about 2 blocks east of that is about $65 a night if you ask for the WHL rate and they have a bar in the place! I would personally cancel at the Travellodge and book at the Holiday Inn. (It is BRAND NEW!!)

Scuttlebutt down on the waterfront is a good brew pub with yummy fish and chips (they are closed on Sundays) and Tailgater Joes is where I'll be hangingn out (have to be over 21 to get in there so no kids which I like!!)
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

Kristi, how far away is the baseball park from the EEC? The Vancouver Canadians are going to be there that weekend as well, and it be something to do at night..
    www.GiantsBeat.com
    2008, 2009 Global Cup Champions
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 BC Division Champions
    2006, 2007 Western Conference Champions
    2006 WHL Champions
    2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!