Thread: New Bronco website.

Iconwhl New Bronco website.

Hey Scout do you have any info on the new Bronco website. I went to look at it today and it was under constuction.

Default Bronco Web Page

The Bronco web site has been done for years by an individual on a volunteer basis. He did it for the love of hockey and the team. He has run into time constraints now and no longer has the time to maintain the Bronco web page. It has been turned over i think to Direct West who are revamping the site. It was froze for the longest time and i think they are working out the kinks so it runs smoother and faster. Not sure if the whole web-site will have a new look or not or if it is just under construction to try and repair it from freezing. I'm also not 100% sure it is Direct West that has taken over to maintain the site but i do know it has changed.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default Back to normal

Just checked it today, and all seems to be back to normal. It'll be good to have updated news on the site again.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Default schedule on site

Anyone else having difficulty with this?

Default Bronco website

Either DirectWest is dropping the ball or the site is still having problems. No updates on anything including the upcoming Hall of Fame. Maybe they are leaving it in limbo and are going to revamp the whole thing.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED