Hey Bronco fans we better come up with a pretty good idea on how to get some people in those empty seats or we can kiss this team good-bye. Losing $150.000-$250.000 every yr it won't take long & we will be watching good old sjhl hockey again in this barn. This expansion thing has pissed me right off 2 yrs & still to expansion. Where life don't make any sense at all. Does the city know something we don't know? Like if we can delay this thing a few yrs we won't have to worry about it, the Broncos will be long gone. Come on folks we have to really question some of the boards decisions hiring Dean over a local guy like Marc. Look at what Marc does around Swift Current & area. I think it is very sad that we did not hire this guy. I guess he is good enough to coach in the NHL but not the SC BRONCOS. This would have been a guy who would have cared about putting people in seats. Do you really think Dean gives a **** about Swifty? I think the time is now that this team starts to panic & get off there asses & yes maybe go door to door & try to sell season tickets, Every other promo they have tried has not worked so its time to go to the people face to face & ask them to buy a season ticket or we know this team in mouse meat.