Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Making The Cut: Season 2

Default Making The Cut: Season 2 (sept 23 8pm GLOBALTV)

Does anyone know when it starts?

WHL boys on it: Bridges (Seattle)
    and I heard Bartley (Van)??
    Last edited by Carebear; 09-15-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Do you have a complete roster?

If someone is willing to tape it for me this year I will trade for a hat and a hoodie. Pm me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HAF
    If someone is willing to tape it for me this year I will trade for a hat and a hoodie. Pm me if interested.

You can get it on DVD afterwards.If you want after it's done I could buy it and ship it out to you?

But if you wanted it taped I would only be able to do it on VHS.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    You can get it on DVD afterwards.If you want after it's done I could buy it and ship it out to you?

If you look on the website(www.makingthecut.ca) it says that the 2nd season was supposed to start in the spring of 2006(and that obviously did not happen,so either CBC is delaying it or they just could not get itself together to make another season,and so if there is no 2nd season there will be no DVD (That would be sad because I enjoyed watching the 1st season and would have liked to see another season espeically if some WHL players would have been on the show.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE
    If you look on the website(www.makingthecut.ca) it says that the 2nd season was supposed to start in the spring of 2006(and that obviously did not happen,so either CBC is delaying it or they just could not get itself together to make another season,and so if there is no 2nd season there will be no DVD (That would be sad because I enjoyed watching the 1st season and would have liked to see another season espeically if some WHL players would have been on the show.
    There IS going to be a 2nd season because I know for sure that Bartley and Bridges are gonna be on it, I believe I heard its being done in Vernon, BC.

I don't know anyone else who's gonna be in it though, and i heard them talking about it on the radio about a week ago, i just missed the start date.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh

Thanks to all that replied to my request. GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE and I have worked out arrangements.

Post The start date

well I do not know exactly when it starts but someone from another hockey message board that I frequent said that they will be filming it in Vernon BC(so yes carebear was right) I knew there was gonna be a 2nd season it was just a matter of when it was going to start(that could be very soon,according to that person who said it might start this week) So all we can really do is wait and listen as to when they will start season 2 of making the cut.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 01-14-2007 at 09:54 PM.

Jeff Harvey (Everett) and Tyrell Moulton (Kamloops-PG) are also supposed to be on it.
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

now the website www.makingthecut.ca has some more info about it,but I think it has started already(I am not certain about this though) I even tried searching for it on my Bell Express Vu Sattilite,and nothing came up. Please can someone tell me what day(s) of the week it is on?(assuming that the show has started) I am guessing that it will be on CBC again? If anyone knows I would like to know because I would like to watch this.(I watched season 1)