Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Making The Cut: Season 2

rinkrat Guest

I guess we know the outcome for "certain" players... haha

Making Cut V2 Last Man Standing... Starts Saturday Sept. 23... I wish they had a list of names but I guess we have to watch to find out.

http://www.makingthecut.ca/

i am looking through sasktel max and i cant find making the cut on tv. can anyone help me out or give me some info ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    i am looking through sasktel max and i cant find making the cut on tv. can anyone help me out or give me some info ?
    well I do not know if I can really help you,because I have Bell Express Vu,the show is on Global this year and not CBC. I am sure that Sasktel Max has Global. That is all I can think of to tell you.

To everyone who is watching this show: I am taping it for HAF and I am sure that he doesn't want anyone to spoil it for him,so please do not spoil it unless he says it is ok.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    well I do not know if I can really help you,because I have Bell Express Vu,the show is on Global this year and not CBC. I am sure that Sasktel Max has Global. That is all I can think of to tell you.

To everyone who is watching this show: I am taping it for HAF and I am sure that he doesn't want anyone to spoil it for him,so please do not spoil it unless he says it is ok.
    its not on global tonight for me on sasktel max
    after much internet research i found it will be next saturday though

It would be nice if someone could post recaps of each show and who is particpating for us here in the states!
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    It would be nice if someone could post recaps of each show and who is particpating for us here in the states!
    I could try packaging each weeks episode in a file to download off a site like megaload for anyone to download. Ive never done it before but if theres any interest Ill get my buddy who packages MMA shows for download to show me the ropes and for sure do it. Catch is the episodes wouldnt be up till the day or night after the show aired, and the files are pretty big episode 1 being 462 mb so a high speed connection would be needed.
    Last edited by chiefgongshow; 09-24-2006 at 05:49 AM.

I don't know if this has made it to TV or not yet, but Mitch Bartley left the show before the first cuts were even made. He tweaked his MCL and decided to go home and ensure that his knee would be ok for his up coming season at UBC rather than risk further damage on the show.
    www.GiantsBeat.com
    2008, 2009 Global Cup Champions
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 BC Division Champions
    2006, 2007 Western Conference Champions
    2006 WHL Champions
    2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

I caught about the last half hour of the show and Bartley, I believe had an assist on one of his teams goals, looked pretty good to me. They didn't mention anything about him leaving though.

I TAPED THE WRONG CHANNEL LAST NIGHT! So disappointed! GRR

OH...the first episode repeats on Sept 28th and 20th.

http://www.makingthecut.ca/schedule.html