Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2006-2007 Roster thoughts

hahaha...well i have quite a reliable source as well.... communication amoungst our club isn't going too well i guess...lol....ah well the two dates give us an idea anyway
    Last edited by patsfan33; 08-06-2006 at 08:46 PM.

Number_4 Guest

Hows this... we'll arrive for camp on the 28th, and bring our sleeping bags so if its not till the 30th, we can be first in the doors when they open camp... who's all in? lol....

I need hockey!

Haha... Just got a letter in the mail and it says Rookie Camp starts Thursday August 31 and Main Camp is set to start Sunday September 3. With the Blue & White game set for Wednesday September 6 @ 7 PM cost is $5. All in Lumsden.

Now we know for sure

pfff...apparently our sources like to lie..not cool...anyway i too got the same little letter...good to know...i'm countin' down the days already..can't wait!

I love my summer holidays so despite how much I love watching the dub, I could wait a while longer before the season starts

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan33
    pfff...apparently our sources like to lie..not cool...anyway i too got the same little letter...good to know...i'm countin' down the days already..can't wait!
    Lie is harsh... maybe they just hadn't set the exact date yet...