Thread: 2006-2007 Roster

Default 2006-2007 Roster

Bronco fans i was wondering if you guys think Phil Gervais will make your club this season?

Default Gervais

I would say it's there for the taking. Phil had a very good season in Fort Saskatchewan last year and looked good in his call up. He has the skill and grit. Being a left winger is also in his favor as we lost from last year:

Brandon Tidball
    Ned Lukacevic
    Marc Desloges
    Andrew Wasmuth

All left wingers. I would say you have seen the last of Phil and he will be suiting up for The Broncos. The only reason he won't make it is if he has a terrible camp or he doesn't play as a team player which Dean stresses.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

With 9 forwards returning + another euro that leaves for about 4 spots on the roster. I am not so sure he will make the team(Ireland, Tassone, Telford?, another 20yr old? the many other players on the PPL). If he doesnt make the team I am sure we will see him through out the year in case of injuries.

Gramiam Guest

Default roster spots

what do you see as the possible pairings and what about defense?? Is there room for any one new to crack the lineup???

Quote Originally Posted by Gramiam
    what do you see as the possible pairings and what about defense?? Is there room for any one new to crack the lineup???
    Right now, NO. All 7 of the defenseman are returning, and Claffney will be in the line up next year, so that is 8 d-men for 6/7 spots. So look for one of the two 20yr olds or a 19 yr old to be moved to make room.