Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New site??

Default New site??

Looks as if they are in construction of a new site.So whoever is doing the new site..remember..UPDATE THE DANG THING.

And try to not have the 3rd worst site among WHL teams.Hopefully it will have features and clips and such.Can't be worse than what was there or before that either.

Looking forward to seeing the new site.

its pretty sad when the melfort mustangs have a site 10x better than the raiders

And try to not have the 3rd worst site among WHL teams

I would hate to see the other 2 sites. The Raiders site was terrible and only updated once a month. I sent in comments and asked questions a few times and never received a response. Very poor PR for the Raiders.

I know the guy who is running the site, and it will be up to date as he is an avid raider fan not just running a site. finally a good site will be coming

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55
    I know the guy who is running the site, and it will be up to date as he is an avid raider fan not just running a site. finally a good site will be coming
    Is his name Chris?

great to hear

yeah canadian his name is chris, im glad they got someone local now to do the site. It looks like it will be one of the best in the league now, he has showed me some of the demos for it. if you have any ideas i can let him know

yeah canadian his name is chris, im glad they got someone local now to do the site. It looks like it will be one of the best in the league now, he has showed me some of the demos for it. if you have any ideas i can let him know

Ask the broadcaster.Be able to send in questions to Drew Wilson.

yeah canadian his name is chris
    Ok I know who he is then.

New site is up.Somethings I like about it and some things I don't care for.It seemed slow to me.

Overall it is pretty good.Now we'll just see how often it gets updated.

Any thoughts?