Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fans Visiting Chilliwack - Information

Hope this is the right place for this.

I'm wondering what the usual attendance is for a Bruins game. I live in Abbotsford and want to come out to at least a couple games this year. I'm always curious about how busy it would be, too.

Are there tickets available at the box office? Should I get there pretty early?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Cheers!
    -Sol

I think average attendance is about 4300 per game, but it depends on the day of the week and the team we are playing. You should always be able to get tickets at the door... it rarely sells out before 7:00 on game day. Generally, Saturdays and Giants games are most busy.

Gerg Guest

You may want to plan ahead though, come down a day early and buy a ticket, or put one on reserve or something.
    I've been turned away for a Saturday game vs. Medicine Hat...

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote14
    I think average attendance is about 4300 per game, but it depends on the day of the week and the team we are playing. You should always be able to get tickets at the door... it rarely sells out before 7:00 on game day. Generally, Saturdays and Giants games are most busy.
    That's pretty damn good. I'll probably hit a mid-week game. I've driven past the stadium a few times and it looks really nice from the outside. Can't wait to see inside.

Only WHL game I've ever been to was a game in Seattle....probably more than a decade ago when I knew one of the players. Can't wait to see my next one.

if you want to see the puck drop you should arrive around 630 to make sure you can get thru the line up at the ticket window and get inside it can be busy there also you can save time and buy them on ticketmaster.com costs you a bit ore but you can print your ticket off at home and skip the line

Just remember that you can't choose where you sit after 6:00 at the box office.

The arena is beautiful both inside and outside. The only problem is concourse flow.. pretty much everything else is great about the place. You'll be in for some good hockey when you come out to a game. Maybe you can see the same Seattle Thunderbirds when they come to town Feb. 14.

how old do kids need to be to get a ticket? Usually < 3 are free
    "Night will come and I will follow
    For my victims no tomorrow"

Chilliwack probably has the same 2 and under policy, but I'm not 100% sure. So long as they sit on your lap, you would only need one ticket.

Thanks Go Tbirds
    "Night will come and I will follow
    For my victims no tomorrow"

Default update to Food and Spirits

Food and Spirits

The Metropolitan Grill is now open.
    - located at the southeast corner of Prospera Centre (just outside the southeast exit doors on the concourse level)
    - Restaurant Photos and menus (in pdf format) are available here
    - pricing appears to be a little upscale, haven't been there yet but am interested in hearing the reviews. Looks nice though!
    Last edited by Bruins_Booster; 05-03-2007 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added information
    GO BRUINS GO!