Thread: Fans Visitng Kamloops - Information

Hybrid View

Great job Beaner.

Couple things.

The Parking lot doesn't fill up anymore, its about half way full because i've gone out to my car several times during intermissions last year and it was only about 1/4 full. Paying for parking is a joke, everyone you go in Kamloops you have to pay to park. Which further proves how lame and out to lunch the people who run this city are.

Bars.

Max-Brutal dive, filled with mostly underagers who are on a field trip from school pretty much.

Rendezvoux-lol anyone caught dead in that dump should be ashamed of themselves. Sodom and Gamorom everywhere.

As for making noise, I believed the seniors got that outlawed at ISC a few years ago. Apparently the noise was disrupting their knitting and banter to one another and therefore stated that its more important to go to a hockey game and chat than actually pay attention to it and make it an hockey atmosphere.

Sure miss the old days at Memorial, straight up craziness every single game. Thats why we only lost something like 30 games in 12 years of playing there.

I agree with you on the old Memorial , that was an aawesome barn to watch the Blazers , especially those glass smasher guys who used to sit in the first row behind the net ..they were loud !!!
    The new barn rocked pretty good when we had the greatest junior teams in CHL history but when Colin Day let his ego get in the way of a winning he brought down the mighty franchise ( Mr.Brown and Stu McGregor are building the Oilers now) the fans and the atmosphere left the building , too bad .