Thread: Kyle moir ???

Default Kyle moir ???

was he signed by nashville ?
    i cant find anything saying he was signed. i cant believe he wouldnt get a contract. does this mean a return to the bronco's this year ?

Default Moir???

Nashville did not sign Kyle and to my surprise he was passed over in this years draft. Unless he gets a free agent try-out ( which i'm sure he will ) and signs, then he will return back to The Bronco's which will cause a goaltending glut with Yonkman and Curtis waiting in the wings.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

i dont carewho the broncos have in the wings moir has been the face and best player on this team for a couple years. if swift got him back it would be such a blessing. immediate playoff berth imo
    hopefully he gets a pro deal. he is way too good for the whl. i would hate to think what swifts record would be like the last few years without him

Default I Agree

Kyle kept us in more than a few games and we were all just as surprised that Nashville didn't sign him and that this past draft he was passed over. If he does return, i'm not sure what Dean will do. Yonkman is an 18 year-old who won M.V.P. at the Mac's Tourny a couple of years ago when Saskatoon won the tournament. Is he ready for the W.H.L.? Not sure as he got very little playing time last year. Ian Curtis is a 16 year-old from B.C. who is the best up and coming goalie in the West excluding the W.H.L. He stands almost 6'5" so he covers alot of net. He was in camp last year as a 15 year-old and looked as good as Moir. He has said he does not want to return to his old club and wants to stay in Swift. Tough decision on what will happen here.

The same can be said with our defence. All 7 D-men are eligable to return. With Claffey deciding not to go the NCAA route and signing a card with The Bronco's that leaves us with 8 D-men. Will the team make a trade for a forward? Not sure but that is where the help is needed and the most openings are. Have to wait and see.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Drunk Gerald Guest

Default Whatever!

Whatever! I say trade Kyle Moir for fist fight. Can Ian Curtis fight? At 6'5 he better.

Iconwhl

i wouldnt say the broncos would make the playoffs forsure just cuz Moir returns..... would prob be a fight between the Broncos and Raidiers for the final spot.... the Blades, Pats, and Warriors will all have strong teams again this up coming season the Raiders wont surprise anyone this year thats forsure and as for the Broncos you still need to score even with Moir between the pipes.... but welcome back to the east division look forward to watching the Broncos alot more this season then the past few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114
    i wouldnt say the broncos would make the playoffs forsure just cuz Moir returns..... would prob be a fight between the Broncos and Raidiers for the final spot.... the Blades, Pats, and Warriors will all have strong teams again this up coming season the Raiders wont surprise anyone this year thats forsure and as for the Broncos you still need to score even with Moir between the pipes.... but welcome back to the east division look forward to watching the Broncos alot more this season then the past few seasons
    i thought the blades and warriors both took quite a hit with graduation this last year, and the possibility that seto might not be back. didnt think they were going to be all that great. the pats and wheaties i could see haveing 2 of the stronger teams this year but it should be a pretty tight division