Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Members meet?

Default Members meet?

If you could meet anyone from this board,who would you meet?

I want to mee HAF!!! Actually I just want to meet his new daughter and hold her! I could really care less about her dad! LOL! Kidding Darin!!

I've met and know quite a few people from this board including

Beaner
    Knuckles Muldoon
    GiantsFan71
    Sput
    Shinyshoes

the list goes on and on!!
    Kristi
    ---------------------------------

I am pretty sure I have been taunted by some of the Giants fans in real life, does that count?
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

I've probably been taunted by some of the Pats fans and taunted the Pats fans as well.

I think it'd be pretty cool to meet up with anyone off the boards. No personal faves here, it'd be a blast for all to meet!!

Probably the Vancouver connection, with honorable mention to Drunk Gerald
    Last edited by SectionNDeserter; 08-15-2006 at 06:37 PM.

I've met quite a few. Brad,Staypuft and most of the Ams posters, quite a few of the Chiefs posters, The bunch from Red Deer that came down for the US swing a few years ago, Sgt Zeek, Shinyshoes and them...fun bunch! I've met quite a few of the Kootenay posters when I was up there this last year. Chipper treated me to a game up there on the glass in the lounge. That was an experience!!!! All you can eat buffet and a 3 hr hockey game are a great combo. We had a never ending supply of beer and perogies,it was great!!! I've talked to tons of Tips fans at Ams games, They are a talkative bunch. I dont know that any of them post here but I've met a ton. I met a guy from PG this last year who said he has posted here, I dont remember his name though.
    I'd like to meet as many as I can. Except for the ones I've banned who want to kick my butt. If your coming to TRI let me know, I'll buy you a beer or soda...(Except you StayPuft, your always there...lol)

rinkrat Guest

I have already met a few posters,beaner,giantsfan71,ihlemic,napes,Teaps,McC abe21,tipped off,and a few others,some through trading pucks...
    My kids think I'm strange when they find out that the person is one of my "internet friends" haha

I'd like to meet Section N Deserter and H.A.M. and a few others.

Number_4 Guest

I really dont have any favorites I would want to meet. I think anyone that posts on here would be fun to meet. I doubt I'll get out much farther west than Alberta this year... school and such. I have a bunch of friends in Lethbridge, so I should be down there sometime for sure. Calgary is also in my plans for the fall. As for Saskatchewan and Manitoba, well those are road trips that get planned last minute...

For you pats posters, I'll be the chick in the whlfans.ca gear at training camp. Dont be shy!

Post Members that I would like to meet

Well I also would like to meet anyone from this board,it would also be cool if I could meet someone the same age as me too. I do not have any favorites as to who I would like to meet.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23