Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert Mintos

Default Prince Albert Mintos

They are gonna be hard pressed to repeat what they accomplished last season.They will be decent but with key players moving on,I think the Mintos will be in a rebuilding stage.

Returnees:
    LW Colton Graf
    D Lewis Laczko
    RW Ian Lazar
    RW Alan Logue
    D Mickey Pawlyshyn
    C Jadon Potter
    LW Steven Robinson
    RW Owen Roschuk
    D Taylor Thiessen
    C Michael Winkel

Gone:
    G Karsten Felske
    G Dustin Tokarski
    C Ryan Gareau
    RW Adam Matlock
    RW Ron Meyers
    C Matthew Robertson
    C Brendan Turner

Uncertainties:
    D Tommy Brown
    RW Ryan Fox(will attend Hitmen camp)
    D Cody Hobbs(will attend Chilliwack's camp)
    D Curtis Kulchar(Attending Regina Pats camp)
    D Bobby Spigott

Possible rookies:
    F Brant Henry-Norton
    D Tyson Newell
    D Josh Deuck
    G Jesse McDonald
    G Kelly Delorme
    G Carsen Chubak
    F Jessie Bannerman
    F Tyler Fiddler
    F Brady Keller

Other players from outside of P.A will come and try-out.Even players who played in the AAA league may come to fill spots available.Possible players drafted by the Raiders who are close to here may try-out as well.

they have over 90 kids in camp this weekend the camp runs from 8 am to 6pm on saturday i will be on the ice for it from 3 till its done

sunday 8am - 12:45

Top 40 game is on at 2:30 sunday AHC come out and watch
    www.childrenswish.ca

enough with the mintos there era is over, i believe this is a raider board not a minto board.

Quote Originally Posted by raider guy
    enough with the mintos there era is over, i believe this is a raider board not a minto board.
    Some people take pride in their community teams, and since the Mintos are apart of this community,I along with others pride ourselves on what the Mintos were able to accomplish.I believe some of those Minto players are Raider property so it does tie into this Raider board.
    Last edited by Tinner; 08-18-2006 at 08:59 AM. Reason: clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes
    they have over 90 kids in camp this weekend the camp runs from 8 am to 6pm on saturday i will be on the ice for it from 3 till its done

sunday 8am - 12:45

Top 40 game is on at 2:30 sunday AHC come out and watch
    Does the 40 game cost anything?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Well you know what,I'am gonna continue to talk about the Mintos regardless of what you think or say.Some people take pride in their community teams,and since the Mintos are apart of this community,I along with others pride ourselves on what the Mintos were able to accomplish.I believe some of those Minto players are Raider property so it does tie into this Raider
    board.God there's like 2 threads about the Mintos..relax.
    I'm with Raider Guy on this one. I support the Mintos but this is a WHL board not a SMAAAHL board.

Why should it be a problem talking about the Mintos?? You obviously had no problem with the 189 posts (minimum) in April and May regarding them and their quest for the Telus Cup! There are players which are Raider prospects on that team which are more than likely attending the camp this month. If you have a problem with discussing these fine young men or with the user who posted the thread, then don't read it.

Perhaps a compromise can be made. Discuss the Mintos and other minor leagues in the general WHL forum so as to not ruffle anymore feathers.

i think the best idea is to have one thread and one only for minto discussion.
    sabes and raiderfan17 what do you think ? your the mods, would that be a feasable solution ?

sounds like a plan

i will find out if the top 40 has any cost i will post tommorow bout it but i wouldnt think if there was it would be more that 3

but last yr there wastn any cost to it
    www.childrenswish.ca