Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dakers Not Returning To Ice?

Quote Originally Posted by superfan
    I Dont Think Any Player Or Their Parents Are Any Fan Favourites With Cory Clousten So The Faster They Are Out Of Cranbrook The Better,nothing Against The City Or Fans As They Have Some Of The Best
    We're eagerly await your answers to previous posts here.
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

all i will say is when your son is playing for him you have a different perspective of what the couch and gm are like .yes they are having success but remember these are boys playing not grown men
    Still waiting...................
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

at what costs to the players who just wanna play.all i am going to say is that not all is peaches and creme and that when u have a son playing for the team u are seeing a different side of the personal and coaches not what u see drinking a beer and watching from the stands
    Hello......................?? is there something we should know or not? Answer my posts.
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    Hello......................?? is there something we should know or not? Answer my posts.
    Could not help but notice. That guy also posts on the Broncos site and criticizes management there. Reread the posts. They are written like a kid with poor grammar and the use of the letter U for you. Sounds like some one who was not treated well in a past life. I doubt they will respond to your request.