Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rebels music

Default rebels music

who does the music at the rebs games. Over all id say he/she does a pretty good job. thoughts? Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey4
    Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.
    I think they should just hire Shineyshoes and his siren....

Quote Originally Posted by hockey4
    who does the music at the rebs games. Over all id say he/she does a pretty good job. thoughts? Also, i think its time we get a new goal horn, its been like that for at least 3 years. not even sure what its called. thoughts again.
    Al Tompson from Zed 99.

Um, that goal horn we got last year, it was new last ear, so no, we don't need a new one.

and if anyone else should do it...it sohuld be me since I got the experience :P
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Quote Originally Posted by RDRebelsfan
    Believe me, Shinyshoes has lots of experience crankin' that siren.

I think the Rebels should come out to "Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Johhny Cash. Frankly, I'm shocked nobody has made the connection yet...its so obvious...its like the song was cut for this purpose and it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter
    I think they should just hire Shineyshoes and his siren....
    I would love to do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by RDRebelsFan
    Your not the only one with experience.....I DJ'ed Dances For a long time

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter
    Believe me, Shinyshoes has lots of experience crankin' that siren.
    Not enough....I would love to crank her up some more....

I think we need a fog horn or something. Maybe like the horn the Blue Jays just got that they blow when a jay hits a homerun. With all the airspace in the centrium, its hard to get any kind of volume in there, so anything would help.
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyshoes
    I would love to do it!!

Your not the only one with experience.....I DJ'ed Dances For a long time

Not enough....I would love to crank her up some more....

I think we need a fog horn or something. Maybe like the horn the Blue Jays just got that they blow when a jay hits a homerun. With all the airspace in the centrium, its hard to get any kind of volume in there, so anything would help.
    But I got the hockey experience

I talked to the guy about that, that how sweet it'd be to be able to blast it off as much as you want. What we need is some loud Dallas stars like horn.
    FWHL: http://fwhlhockey.proboards.com/index.cgi?

WHL fantasy league! Looking for members!

follow me on twitter: @PADJJeff

Default sorry

i meant a goal song not the goal horn. my bad. But hey shiny you should consider emailing somebody in the rebs office to see if its possible to hook your foghorn up in the rafters. im sure all you would need is a button in the music room to turn it on and off. i think that would be a great addition. But back to my point we need a new goal song that one is terrible. Very 4 years ago.

ive heard the goal horn in red deer times before and i like it well i didnt like it when you guys were playing the blades but i dont think it needs to be changed(just a thought)

carson Guest

Hey - RDRebelsFan - check out the bottom of this article:
    http://www.lacombeglobe.com/story.php?id=252515