Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Broncos Trim Roster to 27

Default That wouldnt make any sense though...

Trading Setoguchi for Moir at the deadline straight up. If Setoguchi comes back and thats a big "IF" he would probably be traded at the deadline, depeneding on where the Blades are at and if he was traded, I'm sure it'd be for some young talent or one or two high picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    Trading Setoguchi for Moir at the deadline straight up. If Setoguchi comes back and thats a big "IF" he would probably be traded at the deadline, depeneding on where the Blades are at and if he was traded, I'm sure it'd be for some young talent or one or two high picks.
    Oh, haha i look like an idiot. I meant to put before the deadline, liek I was thinking a early in the season.

The only reason I was thinking setoguchi is that if the goaltending was struggling, you would need someone like moir. Most of the players on the team wouldnt be traded, and the "expendable" ones wouldnt be enoguh for a top goalie like bowles, or in this case, Moir.

Though trading for future talent does seem reasonable too, therefore making holtby pull a leclerc and take on starting duties, or leslie starting.

Default Moir and Curtis

The way I see it is that the broncos need to be in the playoffs again this year, due to the amount of money the team is losing. So I see us keeping Moir and Curtis as his back-up. That means they trade Yonkman along with either RJ or Wilson and Smith(maybe) for a scoring LW and a pick.

Another option maybe that Curtis plays more games as a back-up than Yonkman did last year and if he shows what he can do Trade Moir at the Deadline for some more offense.
    Dan Blackburn 16 yr. old who stole the show in the dub.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"