Thread: Bet A Puck

Default Bet A Puck

Anyone willing to bet a puck with me for the game on the 18th in Everett? Loser has to his team's puck to the winner.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

Hopefully one of the good Coug fans take you up on this. This Cougar forum has taken off slow.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default Not much to cheer about, but....

I also don't think there are many Cougar fans on this board. They all seem to be too busy on the network54 board b$&#@ing and whining wanting Lambert's head on a platter. :burningma I'm not sure he is the problem, more likely the team has basically given up. They play like they lost faith in themselves, and just want it to end. Tonight beating Spokane seems to have made someone look up, or to wake up, on the bench. Fewer penalties, sounded like more drive, and playing simple/basic hockey. Maybe they can get something rolling to finish off this of a season.

What the hay.....I'll take the bet of a puck. A win on friday and my kid gets another one for his "trophy" shelf, lose....what am I out? Its just a puck.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

You'll know better than me Sput, but I have seen the Cougs twice since the trade deadline and I think the Cougs didn't help themselves, they hurt themselves.

I see the Cougs tougher, and slower! Last Saturday night on Rocket radio broadcast Bartel said Trovdogsky was a minus 14 since coming to PG? No wonder the Cougs are in fifth place and the Blazers are pulling away in fourth.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Okay, cool. The winner should PM their address after the game to the loser.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!