Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New goal song

Default New goal song

Looks like the Warriors have a new song when they score goals.... dunno what's it's called Hatguy might beable to assist....

What was the score tonight?

I believe it's Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. EWW... Something else please!
    It was 5-2 for Moose Jaw and there were some nice fights tonight!

Hehehe I like that song! LOL Any other notes about the game?? Who stood out, who sucked, etc??

I liked Frere when I saw him. Nyren looked good, so did Barkwell. Looks ike Big Mac's slimed down a bit from last season. Karambelas or what ever his name is looked shaky, I think the back up spot will go to Jebson. Wray, Smith, Bast and Herman looked Good. Sommers is small but I like him. Grundling got into a fight with Depape and got a few good shots in. #27 got into a fight too, I think 27 was Grecica, but I'm not sure. Sloppy game, but it's the preseason.

lol i agreee with you hat guy franz ferdinand is for sure not on my top 1000000 favorite bands please find a new goal sogn for the sake or all humanity

I may like the song but I think it's not what should be played when we score.... we definitely need something with more oomph and more appropriate... At the risk of offending aboriginal peoples, I will say that I would love to hear a warrior cry of some sort played when we score .... would be better than just the horn.... as long as we're not hearing moose calls when we score we're alright!

ya i can agree with that i think it would really match the team(obvoiusly) but its better then franz ferdinand

Default i got it

How about Lovers in a Dangerous Time by the Barenaked Ladies? Seems pretty appropriate. Dont worry about it. You wont hear it much when you get shut out by the Broncos every game this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever
    How about Lovers in a Dangerous Time by the Barenaked Ladies? Seems pretty appropriate. Dont worry about it. You wont hear it much when you get shut out by the Broncos every game this season.
    HA HA HA HA!!!! You've been drinkin the Wang Island Iced Teas too I see!!!
    Dream on baby!! Cuz that's the only place those SOs will be happening!!