WHITE: Reekie, Bosch (9:52 2nd)

SHOTS:
    BLUE: 14-5-9=33
    WHITE: 13-5-11=35

POWERPLAYS
    BLUE: 2/13
    WHITE: 2/15

Comments on the game...

Referees were Nathan Wieler (18) and Sheldon Dean (3). Linesmen were some minor hockey officials (one from SK, other from BC). Tons of penalties... I really still don't know what a penalty is anymore. Basically you touch an opponent with your stick it's a penalty. But hey we will adapt...

Like I stated in another thread the ice was bad. The weather was just too nice for keeping the ice nice. 3rd period was straight time due to the ice turning into mush.

Some players really stood out good and bad for me... but I will reserve my full opinion til later (some has already been stated in another thread). I have some further comments.

3 Stars as announced in the building...
    1. Derek Hulak, Blue
    2. Linden Rowat, Blue
    3. Logan Pyett, White

Overall... good game. Lacked something... can't pinpoint tho... maybe intensity? Not really any battles or anything.

There werent any fights, were there? If that is the case, it would probably go down as the first blue & white game to not have a fight. Ten years ago, you would see anywhere from between 6 to 15 fights...back when hockey was awsome...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    There werent any fights, were there? If that is the case, it would probably go down as the first blue & white game to not have a fight. Ten years ago, you would see anywhere from between 6 to 15 fights...back when hockey was awsome...lol.
    Not one scrap, nothing even close (even tho Sauter looked to be looking for a dance partner, didn't happen). Very little chippiness in the game. Was pretty fast even tho there were tons o' penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    You got me thinking about past B & W games.

Probably the best fight (I can remember) had to be Jim Mathieson vs. Scott Daniels going toe-to-toe in 1989(or around there). They went full out at centre ice for 45+ seconds. Each one landed tons of punches. I miss those days... haha.

Worst beating I seen was Jesse Rezansoff (early-mid 90's) getting destroyed. I don't remember his opponent but he took a beating .