View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Blazers Captain Next Season??

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joergensen

3 18.75%
  • Kassian

13 81.25%
  • Hogg

0 0%
  • Grochmal

0 0%
  • Gutierrez

0 0%

Thread: Who will be captain next year??

allkiller Guest

Default Who will be captain next year??

Joergensen
    Kassian
    Hogg
    Gutierrez
    Grochmal

saw the same question in the Kewlona Rockets section.
    Last edited by allkiller; 02-16-2005 at 12:46 AM.

Definetly Reid Jorgensen. He's worn a letter before and has all the tools to be a leader.

inthebox4five Guest

Default Kassian

Kassian IS a leader. Sticking the letter on his chest would just recognize the role that he is already playing on the team. Just watch him. He is the last off the ice - he congratulates and encourages his team mates constantly. He skates around like "guardian-protector" - and is the first to stick up for his teammates. In the post game show last night, Dean Clark said that the presence he has brought to the dressing room is massive. When Kassian says something, the guys listen. It's not common for an enforcer to get the C, but in my opinion, no one on the team deserves it more than Kassian. He might not be a scoring machine, but he's got the rest of the team believing that they are winners. Way to go Matt! We're glad to have you in Kamloops!

Kassian Guest

Enforcers used to get the "C" more often. And they still should to this day. Usually the tough guys are the best leaders on any team...

Kamfan Guest

Here's one for ya. Who was the last "enforcer" to wear the C for us (long-term, not just as a fill-in)?

I'm blanking. Am I just not thinking hard enough? (I don't count Gionet, by the way)

Cunning will be captain next year. After we get the Kassian trade reversed, that is.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

rinkrat Guest

Default Kassian

As a Giants fan,I say Kassian.I was at the game tonight and the radio station was broadcasting live before the game,from the lounge.Kassian did an interview and was lively,intelligent,comical.Very comfortable articulating himself! I sat behind the bench and he is a real leader,by example and talking things up.You guys got a real character player here.Good luck.