Thread: Quick Ticket-Ordering Question

Default Quick Ticket-Ordering Question

I am an out-of-towner who wants to order some tickets for a Blazers home game. A friend of mine told me that the team will not directly sell tickets, but that I will have to order through Ticketmaster. I have not confirmed this, yet.

Is there any way to purchase tickets directly from the Blazers office, or will I be forced to purchase from Ticketmaster (and their hideous fees)?

Any assistance will be much-appreciated.
    Redwic

Kamfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Redwic
    I am an out-of-towner who wants to order some tickets for a Blazers home game. A friend of mine told me that the team will not directly sell tickets, but that I will have to order through Ticketmaster. I have not confirmed this, yet.

Is there any way to purchase tickets directly from the Blazers office, or will I be forced to purchase from Ticketmaster (and their hideous fees)?

Any assistance will be much-appreciated.
    You could try phoning the box office - (250) 828-3339 - but I think they'll tell you you'll have to go through Ticketmaster. Of course it goes without saying you can buy them in person at the box office during regular office hours.

Default Thank You!

I called there, and she (Karen) was very friendly and accommodating.
    Redwic

Kamfan Guest

Glad to hear it.