Thread: Who won tonight?

Default Who won tonight?

Details, who scored...yada yada yada. The preseason lack of coverage is killing me.

Default Chiefs won 4-1

Judd Blackwater had 2 goals for Spokane with Roman and Bowman getting the other tallies. Bartek scored a PP goal for the Ams. Armstrong started in goal for Spokane, and Tokarski played the last 2 periods. Pickard was in goal for T/C.

Powerplays:
    Spokane: 4-14
    T/C: 1-8

SOG:
    Spokane: 48
    T/C: 30

I wasn't at the game but the following I got from a friend of mine who was there. He said basically that the Chiefs had the upper hand for most of the game, although there were times in the game where T/C had the Chiefs on their heels. He said Pickard looked pretty good and made some quality saves. Also Tokarski stopped a penalty shot in the 3rd period. I forgot to ask if Yellowhorn or Kaye played in the game, so I have no idea if they did or not.

On a final note, I agree about the lack of coverage. Even just finding a score sometimes takes quite a bit of effort!

I just found this on the pow wow. posted by Cranky:

Blackwater 2 goals, Bowman & Roman 1 apiece, i think maybe Bowman had 2

3 were power play

Tokarski played 2 & 3rd periods gave up 1 power play goal, i was impressed at his poise !!!!!
    Armstrong started & played well

the line of bowman - ryan- roman stood out all nite

bowman & ryan were ist penalty kill unit

bowman, ryan, roman, mercer & blackwater on point were 1st power play unit

ryan bryce lost fight to justin mazurek i think, sound is horrible from where i was sitting

Eric Mestery & Kruise Reddick & Chet Pickard were Tri's best players imo, tyler schmidt cody wutze also caught my ...all 16's & 17's if i'm not mistaken

Felde, Yellow Horn, Michael Kaye, Scurko, Boogy, Procyshen, Toll, Swaby did not dress for Tri

Zimmerman,Hobson, Grabner, Spurgeon & Levko Koper did not dress for spoke

It looks like most of the vets sat out tonight.

Default Most still @ pro camps....

Zimmerman in NJ
    Hobson in Chicago
    Grabner in Vancouver

Spurgeon still nursing his back injury

Koper.....who knows????
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

Any body coming down to TRI tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by 90-91
    Zimmerman in NJ
    Hobson in Chicago
    Grabner in Vancouver

Spurgeon still nursing his back injury

Koper.....who knows????
    Kopers dressed for every pre-season game so far (I think), might have just been giving him the night off. I really like the kid though, the 16 year-olds on the team are solid this year.
    Lets go Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmypop316
    Kopers dressed for every pre-season game so far (I think), might have just been giving him the night off. I really like the kid though, the 16 year-olds on the team are solid this year.

I agree.

We expected Reddington & Wahl, but Koper came out of no where & wasn't even listed until early this year, another undrafted free agent find (like Tokarski) dug up by Moulton.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont