Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chiefs Acquire Rutherford From Vancouver

Is he still wearing a bubble, or has he finally switched to a half visor?

Quote Originally Posted by bones
    Is he still wearing a bubble, or has he finally switched to a half visor?
    Pretty sure he's been wearing the half visor for awhile.

Got to see him in action on Saturday night in Tri-Cities and was impressed as all hell. He is all over the ice, in the corners, making passes and making a lot of things happen. His work ethic is amazing and is absolutely welcome on this Chiefs team. I hope it starts to translate on the scoresheet for him too.

A good comparision to a current Chiefs player would be Saskasandwich (Szaszkiewicz).
    Lets go Chiefs.

How has David been playing? what kind of ice time is he getting? I see he sure isin't setting the world on fire points wise. Has he even dressed for all the games?
    www.GiantsBeat.com
    2008, 2009 Global Cup Champions
    2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 BC Division Champions
    2006, 2007 Western Conference Champions
    2006 WHL Champions
    2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan71
    How has David been playing? what kind of ice time is he getting? I see he sure isin't setting the world on fire points wise. Has he even dressed for all the games?
    If he hasn't dressed for all of them, hes played in a majority of the games for the Chiefs.

Hes a high energy player though, a definite nice addition to the team. Uses his speed to draw penalties and is in the corners/battles a lot doing his best. Hasn't really been showing up on the scoreboard, but he is definately making a difference
    Lets go Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan71
    I'm pretty sure that he's been in every game so far and seems to get as much ice time as most of the other players. The Chiefs so far have rotated their four lines pretty consistently, with all four getting about the same amount of ice time. As for the points, the Chiefs usually don't have any individual players that light it up on the scoreboard (aside from the occasional oddball year like '03 with Schell and Klassen) so it shouldn't be too suprising he hasn't put up a whole bunch of points.

Rutherfords been lighting it up lately.. I just wanted to bring this up because the kid is reminding me of Greb Leeb. Small (definately not as short) and just full of the ol piss and vinegar with and able to finish the plays, etc.

Just wondering if anyone else got that same vibe. Hell, he even wears the same number as him.
    Lets go Chiefs.