Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Price returned to Tri-Cities

Default Price returned to Tri-Cities

kaniksu Guest

Does this mean he will be in net for the home opener on the 30th?

Quote Originally Posted by kaniksu
    Does this mean he will be in net for the home opener on the 30th?
    I would assume yes. Hopefully we'll see the Carey Price still on fire and with a ton of confidence and not the Carey Price we saw fresh from camp last year.

Amen to that. It may take him a few games to get his bearings, but if this return is near last years', it will be very frustrating. Hope for the best!

awsome, i think he is "they" best goaltender in the WhL today and i would love to see him in the world juniors this year, thats awsome

ummm.. Slade, Irving, ...
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLADESGO#3
    awsome, i think he is "they" best goaltender in the WhL today and i would love to see him in the world juniors this year, thats awsome
    I think you forgot some... as dondo already mentioned Irving and Slade. What about Plante?

I do think that if Tri-City is "for real" they need Price in their line-up as he is an amazing goalie. Taking nothing away from Pickard... but Price is the man in Tri-City.

Quote Originally Posted by nivek_wahs
    I think you forgot some... as dondo already mentioned Irving and Slade. What about Plante?

I do think that if Tri-City is "for real" they need Price in their line-up as he is an amazing goalie. Taking nothing away from Pickard... but Price is the man in Tri-City.
    Price is an amazing goalie but look at Slades numbers last year....... Thats incredible. One thing you have to look at though was the team Slade had in front of him too. Getting shutouts is a hell of a lot easier when most of the game is played in the oppponents zone.

exactly HAF i agree with you 100% look at what kind of offense Slade had infront of him, and look what Price had(no offence to the americans i do like them alot) but they didnt even make it to the playoffs let allone winning the Whl championship like the Giants did, and still look at what Price brings to thwe table, him comign back to this team this year is a huge benifit not to the americans but to the whole Western Hockey League.

[QUOTE=GOBLADESGO#3]and look what Price had(no offence to the americans i do like them alot) but they didnt even make it to the playoffs let allone winning the Whl championship like the Giants did, QUOTE]

Actually, the Ams did make the playoffs last year, but lost to Everett in 5 games.