Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Price returned to Tri-Cities

oh crap sorry, got my info mixed up sorry for the mistake , and sorry i might be over my post limit but i jsut needed to clearify that, but really comparred to winning the whl championship and getting beat out of the playoffs in well i cant say a top notch divission in last year you have to give Carey alot of credit.
    Last edited by GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases); 09-28-2006 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLADESGO#3
    but really comparred to winning the whl championship and getting beat out of the playoffs in well i cant say a top notch divission in last year you have to give Carey alot of credit.

HUH? You just contradicted yourself in a single post, What you just said makes absolutely no sense. you are giving Price credit for getting for getting knocked out of the playoffs in a weak division??? Think things through before you post.
    Last edited by HAF; 09-29-2006 at 12:13 PM.

kaniksu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLADESGO#3
    oh crap sorry, got my info mixed up sorry for the mistake , and sorry i might be over my post limit but i jsut needed to clearify that, but really comparred to winning the whl championship and getting beat out of the playoffs in well i cant say a top notch divission in last year you have to give Carey alot of credit.

You definitely got the Ams confused with the Chiefs... who missed the playoffs two years in a row.

I believe Price is going to have much better numbers this season compared to last season.

http://www.sportstricities.com/sport...-8139788c.html

Price back; Tory not sure if he'll play in home opener

This story was published Thursday, September 28th, 2006

By the Herald staff

The Montreal Canadiens returned goaltender Carey Price to the Tri-City Americans, ending the 2005 first-round draft pick's three-week stay with the NHL team.

Price, 19, arrived in the Tri-Cities late Wednesday, but Americans general manager Bob Tory wouldn't say if Price would be available for games this weekend against Spokane and Chilliwack.

In two exhibition games with the Canadiens, Price allowed two goals on 33 shots and did not have a decision in either game. He had a 1.97 goals against average and a .939 save percentage.

"Carey is one of the top goaltenders in the league and this is a big year for him with an opportunity to play in the World Juniors," Tory said. "He is a big part of our team and one of our leaders."

The Americans also designated right wing Travis Gorman, 17, for assignment. The move reduces the roster to 26 players (15 forwards, nine defensemen and two goaltenders

AMS Faithful Guest

Isn't Slade too old??

Slade's a 20 yr old this season -- last year for him -- but with the waiverification of Chad Scharff -- Slade's one of our OAs now and will be the starter for the season, but Tyson Sexsmith will probably play more games than a back-up usually would to get primed to take over next season should he shine.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

TC Autograph Guy Guest

Boy am I glad to see Carey Price back in action - last night he pretty much stymied Seattle while the rest of the Ams took awhile to get up to speed. What a game!