Quote Originally Posted by bones
Ok Ive heard a few rumours that Dallas is going to try and stock up this year and make a run for the Mem Cup. Ive heard that hes going after Setoguchi from Sask, not sure whats being offered and Ive heard hes going after Kendall McArdle from MJ. I would imagine for McArdle he would have to give up a 20 year old, probably Walker and a goalie, probably Cyr, so he could take over for Perricone next year. Id think that for Setoguchi he would probably have to give up a first round pick and possibly a young roster player since S'toon looks like they are going to be in rebuild mode this year. if Dallas can pull this off I think its going to show the fans in PG that the franchise is serious about winning a championship and I think its good because hes basically telling Vancouver to **** off and let them know that they are going to have to earn their way to the Mem Cup this year, which I think they are going to have to anyway.
If your going to trade mcardle you don't want to get a 20 year old in return, the warriors will want draft picks and young players to rebuild if they are going to let go of mcardle. Draft a goalie high rather than waste a trade. I don't know there goaltending situation but they must have some up and coming young goalies. whats up with Vancouver fans they support there team like you support pg. I really don't think dallas cares what vancouver does or thinks just like you shouldn't