Thread: Dakers to be returned...

Default Dakers to be returned...

thanks for the link!

It will be good to see him home
    GO ICE GO !!!

Default Dakers to AHL

According to NHL.com

SAN JOSE SHARKS-Assigned RW Grant Stevenson and G Taylor Dakers to Worcester of the AHL. Placed LW Ryane Clowe on injured reserve

Default Huhh

whoa whoa whoa here, the ICE have one goalie then now and they are down one 20 year old in Flatt.

Dakers would take both those spots as he is a 20 year old goalie.

whats going on here with the crossed media stories?
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2,5,andagame
    According to NHL.com

SAN JOSE SHARKS-Assigned RW Grant Stevenson and G Taylor Dakers to Worcester of the AHL. Placed LW Ryane Clowe on injured reserve
    The full text read as follows:
    ASSIGNMENTS:
    PLAYER POS ASSIGNED TO STATUS
    Taylor Dakers G Kootenay (WHL) Draft Choice – 2005, 5th Round (140th overall)
    Devin Setoguchi RW Saskatoon (WHL) Draft Choice – 2005, 1st Round (8th overall)
    Grant Stevenson RW Worcester (AHL) Signed as a Free Agent on April 18, 2003

thanks for the full article. thought a big trade was brewing there for a sec. LOL
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    thanks for the full article. thought a big trade was brewing there for a sec. LOL
    Only believe 10% of what you read on the internet unless you can confirm the source. Here is teh complete article.

Sharks Announce Opening Night Roster
    October 3, 2006

San Jose Sharks Executive Vice President and General Manager Doug Wilson today announced the San Jose Sharks Opening Night Roster for the 2006-07 season. In finalizing the roster, the Sharks reassigned forwards Grant Stevenson and Devin Setoguchi and goaltender Taylor Dakers and placed forward Ryane Clowe on the injured reserve list.

The Sharks will open the season featuring 13 forwards, eight defensemen and two goaltenders. Below is a breakdown by position.

Right Wing (4): Steve Bernier, Jonathan Cheechoo, Mike Grier and Scott Parker

Centers (5): Curtis Brown, Marcel Goc, Patrick Marleau, Mark Smith, Joe Thornton

Left Wing (4): Mark Bell, Milan Michalek, Ville Nieminen and Patrick Rissmiller

Defensemen (8): Rob Davison, Matt Carle, Christian Ehrhoff, Josh Gorges, Scott Hannan, Kyle McLaren, Doug Murray and Marc-Edouard Vlasic

Goaltender (2): Evgeni Nabokov and Vesa Toskala

Injured Reserve (1): LW Ryane Clowe

ASSIGNMENTS:
    PLAYER POS ASSIGNED TO STATUS
    Taylor Dakers G Kootenay (WHL) Draft Choice – 2005, 5th Round (140th overall)
    Devin Setoguchi RW Saskatoon (WHL) Draft Choice – 2005, 1st Round (8th overall)
    Grant Stevenson RW Worcester (AHL) Signed as a Free Agent on April 18, 2003

I had only checked the NHL website when I posted, it still says Dakers to Worchester. (NHL.com>news>transactions) I now checked SJ's site(same as your post) and it says Dakers back to Kootney. I have to agree with you that the San Jose site is correct. The NHL site must have got some signals crossed, I was suprised to see him reported as going to the AHL, with the roster moves Kootney had made.

Here is the link to the NHL site with the report:
    http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid...e&service=page
    Last edited by 2,5,andagame; 10-03-2006 at 10:31 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by 2,5,andagame
    I had only checked the NHL website when I posted, it still says Dakers to Worchester. (NHL.com>news>transactions) I now checked SJ's site(same as your post) and it says Dakers back to Kootney. I have to agree with you that the San Jose site is correct. The NHL site must have got some signals crossed, I was suprised to see him reported as going to the AHL, with the roster moves Kootney had made.

Here is the link to the NHL site with the report:
    http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid...e&service=page
    Pretty bad when you can't even trust the nhl.com site. At this time of year there are too many transactions going on to get them all right.