Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Program exchange

Default Program exchange

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in a program exchange with me.I would like to get programs from all the teams to see what other teams programs look like.

At the top of my list would be:

Brandon
    Everett
    Medicine Hat
    Spokane
    Calgary
    Lethbridge
    Chilliwack

Note:I would like to obtain every team's programs at season's end.So if your interested in doing this with me PM me with your address and I can send you a Raider program in exchange for your teams program.I figure it's something that is low cost and probably more than me are interested in an exchange.

TC isnt on your list but I can pick you one up if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by HAF
    TC isnt on your list but I can pick you one up if you want.

I actually do want all the teams,so yeah I'd love a TC program.

This is a good idea! I would love to get my hands on programs from the Warriors, Raiders, Winterhawks and a couple more. Alot of the programs have gameday inserts, so would you want the insert that comes with it?

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhHeaven4U
    This is a good idea! I would love to get my hands on programs from the Warriors, Raiders, Winterhawks and a couple more. Alot of the programs have gameday inserts, so would you want the insert that comes with it?

Wouldn't matter.Don't really need the insert but if you send it ,you send it.

I would love to get some other teams programs add me in maybe canadian you could get two sent to you and i could pay you for them

Default Giants Programs

I would be happy to send you a Giants program as I get one every game but usually only for the line-up -- now the line-up is separate page (and I usually like to keep that), but if you just want a Giants program PM me your address and I'll send you one they are cluttering up my home anyway.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    I would be happy to send you a Giants program as I get one every game but usually only for the line-up -- now the line-up is separate page (and I usually like to keep that), but if you just want a Giants program PM me your address and I'll send you one they are cluttering up my home anyway.

Empty your PMes.I tried to send you one but it says it's full.

Bran Guest

That's a pretty cool idea! I wouldn't mind getting in on it. I have a tendency to lose my program before the end of the game, but if I can hang on to them long enough I'll send ya one! If anyone else wants a Pats program, send me a PM and I'll send you one too.
    Last edited by Bran; 10-10-2006 at 12:14 AM.

I can get you a Cougar program. Not a lot in it other than the lineups and some past game notes, but I can still send you one.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!