Thread: Another dominating effort, 5-2 Blazers over the Broncos

Default Another dominating effort, 5-2 Blazers over the Broncos

Excellent effort from the Blazers once again. Puustinen, Nixon and Jorgy all sniped their way into a big win today. Now that Puustinen and Jorgy have kicked that monkey that was on their backs ass, hopefully they can keep it up.

This team is in waaay better shape than that of the "Mighty" Cougars. PG already sputtering not even 10 games into the season.

I know this is going to pain some Cougar fans, but you boys better not be thinking about the Giants because nobody in this division is going to come close to matching them, you better worry about the Blazers because SO FAR this team is for real, and if all offensive cylinders are clicking, are gonna be deadly. 11 goals in their last 3 games and the only thing they need to work on is their PP which is still atrocious.

Overall, another great game and the Blazers really seem to have alot of chemistry together and if things continue than this could be a very good season indeed.

Once again the Blazers came out working hard and playing a great team game, and came out with a well deserved 5 -2 win. Its great to be able to a game and whether they win or loose the effort is there, that should go a long ways in bringing the fans back.
    In the first period the Blazers came out strong and took it to the Bronco's opening the scoring with Mason getting his third of the year, a couple minutes later Kassian made short work of Rumsey knocking him down twice for a very easy victory. The Blazers then added a second goal on the powerplay by Puustinen his first whl goal, near the end of the period.

The second period was all Blazers, the Bronco's did get the first goal of the period, but were out worked the rest of the way with Yonkman playing well and the Blazers missing on many great chances, that changed when Jorgensen got his second of the season on a breakaway and then Nixon put the Blazers up 4 -1, his 6 of the season,

In the third period, I thought this was the Bronco's best of the game, they pulled within two of the Blazer's when Gervais scored on the powerplay, a goal I am sure Butler would like to have back, Butler looked a little of his game for a short time after that, but seemed to get back on track and finish strong, for his second win as a Blazer, the final goal of the game came with just over 4 minutes left scored by Puustinen, his second of the game, All in all a very entertaining game.

Scoring
    . KAM Mason, (3) , 11:10
    1. KAM Puustinen, (1) (Nixon, Jorgensen), 16:16 (PP)
    2. S.C Schenderling, (4) (Nelson, Postma), 5:39
    2. KAM Jorgensen, (2) (Macias), 18:32
    2. KAM Nixon, (6) (Bartley, Dunstall), 19:29
    3. S.C Gervais, (1) (Crowley, Rumsey), 5:55 (PP)
    3. KAM Puustinen, (2) (Dunstall, Nixon), 15:19
    Penalties
    1 - S.C Rumsey, 14:17 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    1 - KAM Kassian, 14:17 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    1 - S.C Crowley, 15:57 - Cross Checking , 2 min (PP)
    1 - KAM Ellerby, 17:02 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    1 - KAM Bartley, 17:43 - Clipping , 2 min (PP)
    2 - S.C Nelson, 0:18 - Elbowing , 2 min (PP)
    2 - S.C Claffey, 7:44 - Delay of Game , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Bartley, 9:19 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    2 - S.C Gervais, 14:24 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    2 - S.C Rakos, 14:25 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM White, 16:32 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Delaronde, 19:50 - Charging , 2 min (PP)
    3 - KAM Bartley, 4:59 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
    3 - S.C Crowley, 6:34 - High Sticking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - S.C Claffey, 16:08 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    Three Stars
    1. KAM - 17 Juuso Puustinen
    2. KAM - 19 Brock Nixon
    3. KAM - 34 Reid Jorgensen
    Attendance 4900

Quote Originally Posted by KBF
    Excellent effort from the Blazers once again. Puustinen, Nixon and Jorgy all sniped their way into a big win today. Now that Puustinen and Jorgy have kicked that monkey that was on their backs ass, hopefully they can keep it up.

This team is in waaay better shape than that of the "Mighty" Cougars. PG already sputtering not even 10 games into the season.

I know this is going to pain some Cougar fans, but you boys better not be thinking about the Giants because nobody in this division is going to come close to matching them, you better worry about the Blazers because SO FAR this team is for real, and if all offensive cylinders are clicking, are gonna be deadly. 11 goals in their last 3 games and the only thing they need to work on is their PP which is still atrocious.

Overall, another great game and the Blazers really seem to have alot of chemistry together and if things continue than this could be a very good season indeed.
    Congratulations! They scored 5 goals on a backup goalie that went 1-6 last year. Guess you better start planning your parade route now because Kamloops has beat who again, oh Swift who arent a good team at all, Chilliwack and Portland. Pretty much the worst teams in the league, no wonder they were dominating games. Do you even follow the league, or actually do you even watch games at all? If you do, give your head a shake because Kamloops hasnt proved anything, hell they lost to Kelowna, that pretty much says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bones
    Congratulations! They scored 5 goals on a backup goalie that went 1-6 last year. Guess you better start planning your parade route now because Kamloops has beat who again, oh Swift who arent a good team at all, Chilliwack and Portland. Pretty much the worst teams in the league, no wonder they were dominating games. Do you even follow the league, or actually do you even watch games at all? If you do, give your head a shake because Kamloops hasnt proved anything, hell they lost to Kelowna, that pretty much says it all.

Wow, your post was riddled with so much bitter crap its sad. Are you really this upset at the horrid record of the Cougars since moving to PG? You guys sounded like Canuck fans by making yourselves a contender. But all they've proved so far is they are the same discombobulated team as ever.

Don't think your Junior B coach is going to lead you to the promise land either.

In both of the games against Everett we could of just as easily won both of those as well. From all reports it sounds like the Cougars got absolutley crushed by the Giants, which proves further that the Cougars have A LOOOOONG ways to go to be considered anything but the bottom feeders they've always been.

Everett who is on the same level as the Giants, the Blazers were outscored 7-2 in 2 games and outshot 45-39 in those 2 games.

The Cougars in their first 2 games were outscored 9-5 and outshot 80-40.

Your GM can keep making your team look pretty on paper and whatevers left of the Cougar fanbase can run their mouths about how great their team is, but the fact is, do the talking on the ice.

Who have you guys beaten? Chilliwack and Seattle? Last time I looked SC had better stats than both of those teams and last time I checked both of those teams weren't anything either. Get off the pipe, your beloved Cougars could NOT run with the Giants plain and simple, you are NOT going to give them a run and 3rd or 4th is lucky for you guys with the way you are going.

I know I can barely handled the dissapointments here in Kamloops but I wonder how you feel going through the same pile of crap every year.

As for my knowledge, ha I'm sure I've got more knowledge in my finger than you do in your whole body.

So good luck on the rest of the season, sounds like you are going to need it and can't wait for the Blazers to kick the Cougars teeth down their throat.
    Last edited by KBF; 10-10-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KBF
    Wow, your post was riddled with so much bitter crap its sad. Are you really this upset at the horrid record of the Cougars since moving to PG? You guys sounded like Canuck fans by making yourselves a contender. But all they've proved so far is they are the same discombobulated team as ever.

Don't think your Junior B coach is going to lead you to the promise land either.

In both of the games against Everett we could of just as easily won both of those as well. From all reports it sounds like the Cougars got absolutley crushed by the Giants, which proves further that the Cougars have A LOOOOONG ways to go to be considered anything but the bottom feeders they've always been.

Everett who is on the same level as the Giants, the Blazers were outscored 7-2 in 2 games and outshot 45-39 in those 2 games.

The Cougars in their first 2 games were outscored 9-5 and outshot 80-40.

Your GM can keep making your team look pretty on paper and whatevers left of the Cougar fanbase can run their mouths about how great their team is, but the fact is, do the talking on the ice.

Who have you guys beaten? Chilliwack and Seattle? Last time I looked SC had better stats than both of those teams and last time I checked both of those teams weren't anything either. Get off the pipe, your beloved Cougars could NOT run with the Giants plain and simple, you are NOT going to give them a run and 3rd or 4th is lucky for you guys with the way you are going.

I know I can barely handled the dissapointments here in Kamloops but I wonder how you feel going through the same pile of crap every year.

As for my knowledge, ha I'm sure I've got more knowledge in my finger than you do in your whole body.

So good luck on the rest of the season, sounds like you are going to need it and can't wait for the Blazers to kick the Cougars teeth down their throat.
    LOL, you really are a joke. Do you just make write stuff just so you can read it after and think you are cool? Oh and nowhere in this thread did I say anything about the Giants so Im not sure what youre trying to say, plus Everett isnt on the same page as the Giants so dont try and make Kamloops sound like they are heros. Figure out the game first before you start spouting off.
    Last edited by scamperdog; 10-10-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Default Bones,KBF

If you two cannot discuss things civilly do not respond to each other. Both of you are treading on thin ice.