Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors Accident

Hopefully Robinson can pull through and recover. Thoughts and prayers to the families involved.

birdeater Guest

my thoughts and prayers go out to all involved

Thoughts and prayers to the Robinson family, Garrett's billet family, and the whole Warrior hockey family.

Rebel66 Guest

Truly terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are going out to all the players and families involved, and to the entire Warriors organization.

D87 Guest

Thoughts and prayers go out to Robby, his friends and his family.

D

Shocking news. Godspeed with recovery for all three. They will be in our family prayers.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.

Terrible news for all the players and the families involved. Hope to hear of a speedy recovery for all three guys, especially Robinson. All hockey aside, I can only pray he regains all his previous health.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Post that is very shocking and very sad

I hope that all 3 of the players have a quick and full recovery and considering the circumstances,this situation is bad and VERY FRUSTRAITING. my thoughts and prayers go out to the players,their families and the entire Warriors orginization during this time.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Bran Guest

From what I've heard, he had surgery earlier today which went well. The next 48 hours are critical. His parents have been flown in from BC and his brother Matt flew in from Alaska. He's got his family with him now, and a lot of people praying for him.

all I would like to say is my thoughts are with Robinson and his family and also i would like to see the Warriors retire his number