Thread: Eberle gets 10th

Iconwhl Eberle gets 10th

Wow when was the last time the Pats had a 16yr old with 10 goals after Nov.1

I know Holden didnt have 10 by Nov.1, Jeff Friesen not sure about him either, i know Friesen scored 45 goals in his rookie season, Holden had 20 in his 1st season.

Now dont get me wrong here im not comparing Eberle to these type of players, for 1 the game was alot different when Friesen played as a 16 yr old as the same as Holden. Players werent as big as they are now.

Only Kyle Beach has more pts as a 16 yr old then Eberle (Eberle has more goals)

I wish the WHL would have a different award involving Euro's have a Top Euro award and the Top Rookie Euro for players such as Hanzel and the Euro in Chilliwack
    Last edited by patsdude114; 11-02-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Don't sell the voters short. The powers to be understand that there is a difference between a 19 year old European (that played semi pro last year) and a 16 year old that was playing in a midget league. Hanzel is having a good start, buy my vote will go towards a Beach or an Eberle, long before it goes to Hanzel.

Iconwhl

yes i agree with u also and come to think of it the last euro to win the award was Pavel Brendl and the year before Brendl had won it was Marian Hossa.

They do look at the ages of the player and such which is a good thing, but doesnt mean taking anything away from Hanzel cuz he is a good hockey player.