Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: canada vs russia challenge

Iconwhl

The series between WHL vs Russia wont be that great... I dont know how many players there expecting to make the actual WJ team but i know in the past the Russians have only brought over 1 or 2 guys at best who are going to be on the team and then there is about 5 or so players who are on the bubble to make the big team...... like really why would Russia bring over there actual team to let Canada there biggest rival see what they actually have for the big tournament doesnt make alot of sence.

Is there any Russian players in the WHL that will be playing on the Russia team when they come here...... There was 2 or 3 players from Russia who played in the QMJHL and those guys only played against the QMJHL all-stars and then went back to there teams and didnt make the trip for the games in the OHL.

How come more Russian's seem to play in the QMJHL then the OHL or the WHL i enjoy watching the Russian's in the WHL, alot of Russian's are just pure skill all you gotta do is look in the NHL and some of the most offensive players in the NHL are Russian's Oveckin, Kovalchuk, Kovalev, Malkin, Zheradev ect... and all those players are a treat to watch with the puck and on 1 on 1/breakaways

I HAVE NEVER LIKED THIS ADT CHALLANGE AT ALL I WOULD RATHER HAVE A ALL WHL ALL-STAR GAME. The games between o, Q, dub was also good but i would rather see the all dub games
    www.childrenswish.ca

maybe we can start a petistion to get the ball rolling
    www.childrenswish.ca

It makes me sick to watch this series, it's a joke canada should go there and play some games or just can the whole series. I went to the game last year and was that the worst hockey i have ever seen. watching canada dominate a junior b team at best and cheering like we had won something

I'm seriously disappointed about the game in Chilliwack for 2 reasons.

#1) I really wanted to watch the Vancouver boys play. And apaprently they are only gonna be playing in the game in Kamloops, not in the 'wack. Which I think is stupid. The people in this area want to see the boys from this area! I know they were saying if they were to play both games they'd play 5 nights in a row, fine, so then play in Chilliwack and sit out the Kamloops game!

#2) The roads out to Chilliwack are so bad that I can't even go now! $40 down in the drain. OH...unless someone out in Chilliwack wants to buy a Student and Adult ticket off me. PM me. Heck, maybe I'll even give them away since it'll just go to waste otherwise....just PM me if you're interested in going.

Default The WHL team appears to have been drawn from a hat

No real surprises but you can see they put very little effort in picking a team.
    If it were serious they would have looked a who has been playing well as of late and not players with say 3 points in the past 6 games played and who haven't played a game in over 2 weeks, or 7 points and a minus 2 in past 13 games . haha
    Not like these players have exactly been dominating the league as of late and have worked hard to get the opportunity to play.
    I would say they are trying to keep the games close because they were so lop sided in the east. Thats simply not entertaining hockey. nhl3

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear
    I'm seriously disappointed about the game in Chilliwack for 2 reasons.

#1) I really wanted to watch the Vancouver boys play. And apaprently they are only gonna be playing in the game in Kamloops, not in the 'wack. Which I think is stupid. The people in this area want to see the boys from this area! I know they were saying if they were to play both games they'd play 5 nights in a row, fine, so then play in Chilliwack and sit out the Kamloops game!

#2) The roads out to Chilliwack are so bad that I can't even go now! $40 down in the drain. OH...unless someone out in Chilliwack wants to buy a Student and Adult ticket off me. PM me. Heck, maybe I'll even give them away since it'll just go to waste otherwise....just PM me if you're interested in going.
    Same about the roads in the Seattle area. Took me 9 hours to go from work to home. Its only about 20 miles. Nothing like Idiotic metro drivers and black ice to bring the area to a standstill...
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

what they should do maybe is take a player from each team to play to make it feel like an WHL team honstly one player from each team is not much to ask but they need to get rid of this JOKE now its gone to far
    www.childrenswish.ca

The one thing the series does do is give the Team Canada Junior's coaches a chance to scout there players they want to bring to camp!

I would have to disagree they have summer evaluation camps and camp in december prior to picking team they know what players they want and you can't judge anything playing a subpar team