Thread: Mike Reich

Patsfan04 Guest

Default Mike Reich

Well he looks like a good addition to the Pats line-up. He played a limited role in Calgary. But we have a couple good years left from him. Plus he is a very versatile player, PK, PP. And at times when watching him, you could see flashes of sniper abilities which prolly made him a 1st round WHL pick. But he's a good hard worker and fits nicely with a team closer to home.

Yes, I really like Reich. He's quick, can handle the puck well, passes well, has great moves, and can score too. So far, Pats are the big winners here. He fits in quite well. I never saw the or read the interview, but he said Regina is where he had always wanted to play, so thats good that he is here. Wait a sec...Pats are the only team he ever wanted to play for??? What's wrong with that picture? Why can't other players have that attitude?...lol. Either way, he is doing great here.

Bran Guest

LOVE this kid. He's a very well rounded player. He's tough, but he can score. I was skeptical when I first heard about this trade, on paper, it didn't make much sense. I'm glad I decided to wait and see...I'm liking him more every night! Good move, bringing this kid here!

first thing that went through my mind when i found out we traded duvie.... what is Parker on

...i take that comment back, i LOVE this kid !

I would have to pretty much agree with everyone that this guy has been something the Pats have been lacking this year. Great pick-up for the Pats.

I too was kinda shocked when I heard he was traded while I was in Vegas...then I went and checked out the statistics, and I was choked. But apparently that means absolutely nothing!

I got to see a lot of that guy in the Central the last few seasons, and he was always one of the players that stood out whenever I watched them play the Rebels. He is a very irritating player that gets under the opposition's skin.