well i definately failed to look where the Winterhawks were in the US Division standings before i watched this one tonight...not that it mattered

7-0! punk rock

What a start to this one...Snellmen gets a penalty and a goal with less than 10 seconds of icetime...priceless

3 goals on 3 shots....can't get any better than that

coming out party for Kyle Ross...finally...the kid works so hard each and every game and its finally paying off for him. He's just rackin up the points.
Congrats to him for the hat trick as well (once again, Tartaglione appeared to be the only individual who took notice, throwing his helmet onto the ice )

Rowat finally gets a star!! He's been tending the net great as of late and has failed to be recognized for it. He only faced about 14 shots tonight, but who cares a shut out is a shut out...and he just happened to get it while facing Mucha, a rival opponent also eligible for the 2007 entry draft... haha

...and of course have to mention the Weyburn boys....oh my...we need more fan support like that at our games. Took me awhile to figure out that the "Jordan" they were also rooting for was Portland player, Taylor Jordan, also from Wynard.

Anyway, no more puck at the dome for awhile...its going to be a long two weeks . Hopefully this trip won't be as unsuccessful as the last. If we can down the Giants, I'll be a happy camper