Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Suggestion ...

Quote Originally Posted by upper level fan
    I enjoy this forum because of having to be signed in to post. That inturn I think will keep the trash talking down, because most of the trash talkers on the white board use a different name all the time because they are to chicken to stand by there comments.
    And there is always a few people that no matter what you say they will argue with you. Which there is nothing wrong with that as long as it always stays pretty clean. Well I like how this board is run and not sure if the moderators have had to delete anything yet, but it seems to be staying clean and enjoyable. Thanks everyone.
    I have seen it when forums switched from one which one did not have to register to post to one which requires one to be signed in, we had certain people complaining. (Most likely, like you said, they would have to stand behind what they said.)

And then when an objectionable post/thread was removed...

The yelling about censorship, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Highlander
    I'd much rather have 10% of the number of members, and 10% of the number of posts as the White Board (or most of the team boards) have ... but have them all be serious discussions, between serious hockey fans/people. It's nice to know that when you type something here, people not only understand it, but appreciate what you have to say.
    Amen to that!

Let's talk hockey, between hockey fans!
    (And not with the hooligans and in-DUH-viduals whom ruin any sportsmanship between people.)

Let's talk WHL! CHL! Memorial Cup!

I'm wondering if the Admin here can force everyone to put in their city/state/country ?

It would be cool to know where everyone's from as you're talking to them.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

rinkrat Guest

Default Sounds like the patriot act...

posts aren't allowed if someone doesn't like them...You can't get into that mentality,its dangerous.Free posting,as long as it isn't crude or profane!
    rinkrat

Default posts

I, along with the owner of this board, and many others agree that we are tired of trash talk and don't want it part of this board. Yes you are certainly capable of posting whatever you want, once. If it doesn't follow the guidelines agreed to or stated when you joined, it will be removed and quite possibly your IP will be blocked.

I and many others hope to keep this board clean and useful with a majority of the postings. I find it very satisfying to talk to other posters without the expectation that someone with a different opinion will "trash talk" the posts.
    Drop the Puck